Track on the GO!

beil0032
beil0032 Posts: 10 Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of online tracking for you health! Adding your daily food & exercise online and letting the cloud calculate your daily totals is pretty nifty but wait.... it get even better!

If you own a iPhone or other smart phone, you can now add food and exercise to your MyFitnessPal account from absolutely anywhere! Simply go to your device's app store and search for MyFitnessPal. Download the free app and sign in using the username & password that you set up online. Boom! You have immediate mobile access to all of the great features MyFitnessPal offers on its online platform.

Now you can ensure that you are keeping the balance between calories IN and calories OUT all day long!

Replies

• I learned that beer has a lot of sugar... I had 8 fat tire draft beers.. roughly 96 oz. that's 1,240 calories, 110 sugar
    I was going to have a couple more but figured I had enough sugar for 1 day..
  • I read somewhere that you can link up to the Wooman Cafe's calorie counts for their foods. Is this the case? And if so, how do i do it?
  • beil0032
    Yes you can! When you want to enter a food from the Woolman Cafe include the term Sodexo workplace or even just Sodexo in your food database search within your Food Diary. I've also noticed that the soups and salad bar have bar codes under their labels - just use your mobile MyFitnessPal app to snap a photo of the bar code and it should pop up!
  • RAN MY FIRST 5K TODAY WITHOUT STOPPING
    STATS: 5.2 MPH AT .5% INCLINE
    TIME 36:34 CAL 550 AVG FR 140 BPM:smile:
  • Thank you! This is great!
  • beil0032
    Those are amazing stats!!!!! Good for you Pat1
This discussion has been closed.