Purple Team-Week 6

Options
mmommaj
mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
Good morning ladies. I am hoping you had a better week than I did. :) Really need to get my butt in gear. Bleh. Hope your Wednesday is going well.
Mell

Replies

• soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ive been having a crappy couple of weeks for weight loss but really trying to kick it into gear. Im not letting myself go over in calories though at all this week and going to try to workout every day!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    i am having a bad week this week with exercise, taking care of my folks plus my family has gotten to me this week, hopefully this weekend i kick back into gear.
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Purple. Finally have internet! It is cold here and plan to do the challenge today. I will not lose any weight this week because I was on a business trip and had some really favorite dining experiences. I will be back to full force today.

Also Pambo has been sick all week. SHe missed work all week. I hope she is feeling well!

Thanks and have a great weekend!
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about a group challenge next week! Like we all have to post how we did for the day. I need some accountability. What do you think?
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,337 Member
    Options
    This is my game plan for today plus a walk and a treadmill workout! I will report later when I 'm done!

10 full pushups x 50
    10 squats with shoulder press (weights recommended) x 50
    10 chest press/pulls with lunges (weights) x 50
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,337 Member
    Options
    This is my game plan for today plus a walk and a treadmill workout! I will report later when I 'm done!

10 full pushups x 50
    10 squats with shoulder press (weights recommended) x 50
    10 chest press/pulls with lunges (weights) x 50

I completed the strength training plus did a hour walk and 80 mins of treadmill!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    did not get exercise in sorry, weight is 194 went up, hopefully because of tom, i have a bulging disc in my neck that the dr was trying to treat and i had an allergic reaction to the meds so i had a rough go, hopefully this week is better, i apologize to you guys.