Replies

• lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Crimson all the way!
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I cheer for both but when playing each other I lean towards OU .. I grew up an osu fan but graduated highschool with jason white and converted when he played and it stuck.
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Born and breed OSU! I bleed orange! Married an OU fan though, oppsites attract.
  • jeffmanion
    jeffmanion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Orange Power
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Go POKES! And to all the "little brother" trash talkers out there, I remember the first time I put my big brother (10 years older) on his *kitten*, it felt good and it never changed back.....just saying.
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    BOTH! Two daughters: One went to OSU, the other to OU. Now, the one who graduated from OSU with two degrees is in OU Law School....so, perhaps I am a bit more crimson than orange...but I root for both!
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Go Pokes!!! Less than a week from away!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Die hard POKE fan.... Like to say I cheer for ou when they aren't playing my Cowboys, but I don't want to lie, b/c I just can't bring myself to do it!

RIDE 'EM COWBOYS
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    AGREED!!!
    Die hard POKE fan.... Like to say I cheer for ou when they aren't playing my Cowboys, but I don't want to lie, b/c I just can't bring myself to do it!

RIDE 'EM COWBOYS
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No bashing or trash talk here (well, maybe a little lighthearted trash talk may be necessary from time to time), just curious where people stand.

I BLEED ORANGE!!! Die Hard Cowboy, through thick and thin. Both hubby and I are alumni and staunch supporters.

How 'bout you?

I couldn't agree more. OState is my alma mater--I graduated with my BA in 2008. I still go to all the home football games. (: Love my Cowboys.
  • dr3117
    dr3117 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Orange Power, Go Pokes. My husband and I both attended OSU, one daughter and our son is currently a student there. :love:
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    O-R-A-N-G-E
  • Laceyc82
    Laceyc82 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Boomer Sooner! :)
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    BOOMER SOONER
  • OKfreebird
    OKfreebird Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pistol Pete!!!!!
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    As I posted on the original forum page for Oklahoma... BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!

^^^^^
    But also cheer for the real OSU-Ohio State University first..
  • jrccoop
    Options
    O-State graduate and staunch supporter! Looking forward to the 2013 football season!
  • GrannyBrooks
    Options
    Crimson !
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hubby graduated from OSU & I worked at OU. Game nights are always fun ;)
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    As I posted on the original forum page for Oklahoma... BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!

Now that's what I'm talking about! I always root for the Sooners because they are an Oklahoma Team. Having said that, I graduated from OSU and "orange" you glad you know that now :laugh: Watched the OSU - Baylor game last night. WOOOOHOOOO GO POKES!!! OU needs to be afraid, be very afraid.....:bigsmile: