Hi!

Options
sanfly
sanfly Posts: 207 Member
I've made it 25 days in a row exercising and logging in a November challenge after doing next to nothing over the previous 6 months.

I'm feeling really good, I should be able to make it to the end and would like to keep it up until Christmas at least, so this group would be good for me!

Replies

• queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hi. I exercise at least 30 minutes every work day, but usually take holidays and weekends off. I'm up for the challenge of adding 30 minutes of exercise to those days as well - at least until Christmas:wink:
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Off to pilates now... Does my hour count for two days ; )
  • mnxl
    mnxl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    started today, after being laid off last thursday and my pitty party is over, time to start a new life and lose 30 pounds, my goal is every day, minimum 1 hour.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Howdy from sunny South Africa

I'm late to the party but as I did 90 minutes of exercise yesterday I'm still on track for the goal.

I was going to skip half of yesterday's workout but a comment by someone on Facebook encouraged me to push through and I'm glad I did. Today the plan was to cycle at lunch time but the wind is not playing along so I will probably walk instead, then I have a fencing club session tonight.

Weekends are my worst but I'm gonna really try and keep motivated for the next 29 days...