Spearmint tea time?

Options
I just bought organic Spearmint tea. It helps with many syndromes including unwanted hair... Mine is blonde and no one notices really but I DO! PCOS is so unfair! Grrrr.... But positive thoughts keep me fighting and helping others in my same shoes keeps me focused and determined! :)
Anyone else tried this? Results? Do tell...

BTW: I have suggestions for how they can better this site. I'm new and it could be easier for those of us that are technically impaired and old! Lol!

Replies

• CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Spearmint tea too! I am getting blood tests done to check my hormone levels tomorrow, and then I will start drinking the tea every day after that. I'm really hoping it helps!

I do have some unwanted hair, although not so much I can't control it with wax and plucking, but my main issue is that the hair on the top of my head is all falling out :(

I agree, PCOS iso so unfair!
  • shannasaurus_rex
    shannasaurus_rex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started drinking spearmint tea last week. (Had to get over the feeling that I'm swallowing my gum at first!) Have you ladies experienced any benefits yet?
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Which brands are you guys using? Does it matter if it's organic?
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love tea, so I would love to know what brands you guys are buying? I would love something to control the unwanted hair on my face. I normally keep it under control by tweezing and shaving it, but it does suck to constantly be worried that someone can see the hair. Plus it just makes me feel like less of a woman. My husband is so supportive and he doesn't care one bit, but it just makes me feel super self-conscious. Anything else I can do to help keep my PCOS under control, I am open to any suggestions! Thanks!
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of using spearmint tea for PCOS symptoms-I'll have to try it!