Week 3 weigh in

Options
Hello lovely ladies!!! I thought I would go ahead and get this started. My normal weigh in day is not until Wednesday but I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I weighed in this morning, just for fun, and i am down 2 oz from my weigh in 2 weeks ago (i was up 4 pounds last week). weight flucuations are the worst! but, you are all doing great and i want to help push yall through this holiday coming up! stay strong, but enjoy yourself and loved ones :smile:

Replies

• annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in until Wednesdays, either... but HOMIGOSH, this week is scaring me... because it's Thanksgiving for you guys, and Hanukkah begins for me. For those NOT acquainted with Hanukkah, it's the 'Eat Fried Fatty Foods' holiday. It starts with the feast (which... cuz it starts on T-day with be our big turkey dinner)... then moves happily along to Sauvingons (fried and powdered jelly doughnuts), then there's 'Fry Day'... which is supper cooked in a Fry Daddy (mozerella sticks, breaded mushrooms, chicken nuggest, jalepeno poppers, onion rings, etc)... and OH. MY. WAIST!!!

We'll talk again Wednesday. Which blessedly is the day BEFORE this all starts. :laugh:
  • mikeyo30
    Options
    November 4: 227
    November 11 : 224
    November 18 : 223
    November 25 : 222
    Decmeber 2
    December 9
    December 16
    December 23
    December 25 Goal weight 202

It is going to be close one. for the rest of the time I am going to have to lose 5 pounds a week. I can do this just have to work harder.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Nov.4: 192 lbs
    Nov.11: 190.4 lbs (-1.6 lbs)
    Nov.18:189.8 (-0.6)
    Nov.25: 185.8 (-4 lbs)
    Dec.2:
    Dec.9:
    Dec.16:
    Dec.23:
    Dec.25: GW: 174

Great Job Guys!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in until Wednesdays, either... but HOMIGOSH, this week is scaring me... because it's Thanksgiving for you guys, and Hanukkah begins for me. For those NOT acquainted with Hanukkah, it's the 'Eat Fried Fatty Foods' holiday. It starts with the feast (which... cuz it starts on T-day with be our big turkey dinner)... then moves happily along to Sauvingons (fried and powdered jelly doughnuts), then there's 'Fry Day'... which is supper cooked in a Fry Daddy (mozerella sticks, breaded mushrooms, chicken nuggest, jalepeno poppers, onion rings, etc)... and OH. MY. WAIST!!!

We'll talk again Wednesday. Which blessedly is the day BEFORE this all starts. :laugh:

Oh wow, that sounds Heavenly!! LOL good luck to you and Happy Hanukkah!!
  • HotSouthernMess
    Options
    Nov.4: 192 lbs
    Nov.11: 190.4 lbs (-1.6 lbs)
    Nov.18:189.8 (-0.6)
    Nov.25: 185.8 (-4 lbs)
    Dec.2:
    Dec.9:
    Dec.16:
    Dec.23:
    Dec.25: GW: 174

Great Job Guys!

Great job to YOU!
  • HotSouthernMess
    Options
    November 4: 227
    November 11 : 224
    November 18 : 223
    November 25 : 222
    Decmeber 2
    December 9
    December 16
    December 23
    December 25 Goal weight 202

It is going to be close one. for the rest of the time I am going to have to lose 5 pounds a week. I can do this just have to work harder.

congrats to you! and just remember, if you dont see a huge loss, any loss is still better than a GAIN! you are doing great!!
  • dzlilo
    dzlilo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great!!! Missed reporting my weigh in last week due to being sick and then out of town. I tried to be good, but I gave into many tempatations. I did do some cardio daily in attempts to balance. Tomorrow is going to be ROUGH. Instead of the traditional spread, the family is doing a brunch themed potluck.

Nov 06: 193.8
    Nov 13: 192.5
    Nov 20: 193.1
    Nov 25: 191.9

GW: 170 (by Dec 25th)
  • GRUNO
    GRUNO Posts: 98
    Options
    Nov. 4 : 207 (SW)
    Nov. 11 : 203
    Nov. 18 : 202
    Nov. 25 : 201
    Dec. 2 :
    Dec 9 :
    Dec 16 :
    Dec 23 :
    Dec.25 -Christmas : 180ish (GW)

I had another small loss this week. I wish it was more but I'm still going down. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  • annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

STARTING STATISTICS
    NAME: aNNa
    HT: 5'9
    SW: 197
    GW: 175

WEDNESDAY WEIGH-INs
    ~~ 11/06/13 - 197 lbs
    ~~ 11/13/13 - 196 lbs
    ~~ 11/20/13 - 196 lbs
    ~~ 11/27/13 - 196 lbs

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

Oh, HEY! Am I doin' swell, r'what?!?!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Happy day after Thanksgiving. Hope we all did well over this holiday. I did not do to bad with the food, but I did indulge in the adult beverages. Good news is I did not gain weight, but I also did not lose.

11/28: 211.4 lbs (-0)
  • HotSouthernMess
    Options
    Congrats to all of you :smile: