friends please!

Options
honsi
honsi Posts: 210 Member
I've been on MFP for while now and some of my friends have left the site so I'm on the look out for new friends for mutual motivation and support.
I've lost 3.5 stone so far , about 15 lb s of that since I joined MFP. I'm really into fitness, I do a lot of cardio - Les mills, Meta fit, walking etc and I'm about to start a new strength programme. I still hope to lose more weight but my primary focus at the moment is being fit, strong and healthy.
I'm a woman, 39 and based in Scotland.
Thanks.

Replies

• Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya I've also lost 3.5 stone - 12lb since being on here. I'm loving my new life. Lost most of my weight with slimming world. Only have 2lb to my target weight. I would like to achieve this and then concentrate on fat lose rather than weight loss. My goals are like yourself to be healthy. I'm a member of jog Scotland and try to go twice a week. I have also started lifting weights. Heading off to run at Santa run today. Did it last year biggest hurdle was trying to run in a very big Santa suit. I'm 46 and also from Scotland. Please feel free to add me. Hope you have a great day.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    FR sent! :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Like the cat picture!! Please feel free to add me for mutual support/motivation - I am 55, male and from Birmingham.
  • honsi
    Options
    Thanks, shes my cat and a wee swine. I've sent ta friend request.
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I like my exercise and do not mind more motivation and support from like minded pals.
  • rmadden797
    Options
    Hi I'm need some motivation too :) also loving the exercise at the moment :) sen you a wee friend request :)
  • clintondeterville
    clintondeterville Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP only a short while and would like some new fitness pals send me an add+
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland too and trying to stay motivated with my exercise. Please feel free all of you- to add me too.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I just got rid of some long inactive MFP'ers and looking for more active friends!
  • honsi
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has responded. I have lots and lots of friends now, cheers.x