Team Blue ~ Week 7!

Options
justformel
justformel Posts: 193 Member
Hello Team!! Nothing has been posted about this week's challenges yet.

What are your plans for tomorrow? It is only one day out of 365. Do you enjoy yourself or try to hold back a little? Do you work out in morning or evening to help burn some of the meal off?

Replies

• justformel
    Options
    Results from yesterday's weigh in:

2 gained, 2 lost, 1 missed weigh in. LOL that sums it up.

This made us have a 3 lb gain this week. If we didn't have the penalty pounds, it would have been 0.2 :ohwell:

With the holiday this week it could be another challenging week, yet we will have all weekend to work it off. :wink:
  • justformel
    Options
    I feel like I stalk this page on Wednesdays. LOL So excited to see what the new challenges are.
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I feel like I stalk this page on Wednesdays. LOL So excited to see what the new challenges are.
    Me too LOL
  • justformel
    Options
    Last weeks results:

Our winner this past week was KateK8LoseW8 from the yellow team with close to 3% lost! The red team had an overall loss of 0.77% and was the team BL. The BL from each team were:

Red: 77Chantelle
    Orange: RaineyLaney
    Yellow: KateK8LoseW8
    Green: jfea
    Blue: MichelleP418
    Purple: soccerella

And the challenge is posted!

************Challenge recap***************
    1) 30 minutes of exercise on Thanksgiving day (thurdsay 11/28). Only counts on thanksgiving, cannot be done another day. Report as you normally would to your coach
    2) Optional challenge (bonus points but wont be penalized for not completing) http://limitlessgood.com/pages/givingtuesday-share-a-smile Post a smile photo on this facebook page and they will donate $1 to feeding america this holiday season to help the less fortunate. Report on the MAIN THREAD ONLY your completion of this challenge with a :)
    3) have a great thanksgiving and try to make smart food choices

Seems this week is pretty simple. Do 30 mins of activity tomorrow. Post on our thread when you complete this tomorrow and what you did.

Then bonus points if you post a pic of you smiling on the fb page above. Then post on the main thread a smile stating you completed the bonus challenge.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Blue Team!!!
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I just now read the challenge, and it makes me happy to know that I had decided to do a workout on Thanksgiving before I saw it! :)
  • justformel
    Options
    Who all got there exercise in on Thanksgiving? I see one of us 5 have mentioned it so far. I'm going to take an Attempt this week. I'm now on day 4 of the stomach flu & finally feel like I'm not dying. On thanksgiving it was just starting full force so I could only muster up about 15 mins of activity. :(
  • khearron26
    Options
    I wrote in the main thread because I saw everyone else was.... but I got my exercise in on Thanksgiving! 30 minutes of walking and running intervals on the treadmill. Then an additional 45 pushups (however long that took). It felt so great!
  • MichelleP418
    Options
    I did my 30mins on Thanksgiving morning....

CW 208.4
    Not a good idea to visit family who are junk food junkies on the holiday :sad:
  • justformel
    Options

CW 208.4

Shoot, you're up less than a half pound! I call that a win! :flowerforyou: Will be gone by end of day.
  • justformel
    Options
    Just a little reminder, if you have facebook and post a picture of you smiling on the Giving Tuesday page, you will get bonus points. After you do so, just post on the main thread for this week saying you posted your smile and thats all you have to do for those bonus points. :happy:
  • MichelleP418
    Options

CW 208.4

Shoot, you're up less than a half pound! I call that a win! :flowerforyou: Will be gone by end of day.

Thank you :smile:
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my 30 minutes in. Sorry team. I have a lot going on right now. I can't wait in today because I'm half way across the United States from my scale!! lol but I will be able to weigh in tomorrow morning. I won't be getting home until 2:30 am!! Lol I am not excited about that!!
  • justformel
    Options
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my 30 minutes in. Sorry team. I have a lot going on right now. I can't wait in today because I'm half way across the United States from my scale!! lol but I will be able to weigh in tomorrow morning. I won't be getting home until 2:30 am!! Lol I am not excited about that!!

No problem, once I see it posted tomorrow, I'll get it on our sheet. :smile:

Have safe travels!
  • justformel
    Options
    Hey girls, don't forget to post your weights tonight. :happy: I have 2 of ours so far, will get another one tomorrow, so we need 2 more. :flowerforyou: Have a good night!!
  • khearron26
    Options
    Ack! So sorry I'm late. I weighed in this morning at 146.8 :)
  • justformel
    Options
    Ack! So sorry I'm late. I weighed in this morning at 146.8 :)

Gotcha! With only 4 of us left to record our weights, as long as its on here by 4pm CST on Tuesdays that's good. If its after that, not sure I will notice in time for cut off.
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    199.8 I gained 3 pounds :-(
  • justformel
    Options

No Worries, I know it will come back off!

I now have the 4 of our weights in, unless our 5th person magically appears today, we are set.

In total this week we lost 3.6 lbs. That's almost a pound a person average. It might put us in the running for BL team this week since it was a holiday week. :wink:

This also brings our total loss from the beginning to 18.4 lbs! We are all lower than when we started, and I call that a WIN! :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleP418
    Options

No Worries, I know it will come back off!

I now have the 4 of our weights in, unless our 5th person magically appears today, we are set.

In total this week we lost 3.6 lbs. That's almost a pound a person average. It might put us in the running for BL team this week since it was a holiday week. :wink:

This also brings our total loss from the beginning to 18.4 lbs! We are all lower than when we started, and I call that a WIN! :flowerforyou:

No worries team....I gained .4 when I weighed in yesterday....drank lots of water and back down to 206.2 this morning....Thanksgiving was mostly a sodium issue and mainly water retention....Drink the good ol H2O :smile: