Last Night Out---What To Do??

Options
lisapr123
lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
So it looks like we're having a C-section on Wednesday morning.....which means tomorrow is our last evening of just the two of us.

Is anyone planning anything special for that last night before the due date? I still feel pretty good so there is no reason not to celebrate, just trying to decide what to do....

Worse case scenario we'll go to our favorite little Italian place then out to watch the Blackhawks (hockey) game. But I'd like to do something more, just no clue what. Our normal "date night" pre-pregnancy was usually ice skating, spin class, or going for a run. Seeing how I'm about to give birth, none of those seem like a good idea. There are a couple movies I'd like to see but can't imagine I can sit that long!

Replies

• mommyblessed7
    mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    rest! lol and sex if you can manage ;) Have fun and enjoy your husband most of all!!
  • katem78
    katem78 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    rest! lol and sex if you can manage ;) Have fun and enjoy your husband most of all!!

all the above and have a nice glass of wine.... order a nice meal at home....

all the best wishes !!!!!!!
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes, anything that equates to you both connecting together sounds good :) if that's just a meal somewhere and then a quiet cuddle on the couch, perfect! I would advice to make sure you're rested as well before your procedure so recovery will be easier :) one moment of looking deep into each other's eyes and feeling close can be more memorable than doing something extraordinary, me thinks :)

Ooh, I think I'm starting to feel all romantic now!!
    Hope you have an awesome time, whatever you do, and look forward to the next step!