I've made a YouTube Channel!!

Options
I've made a Channel to track my journey!!
Please Join friends!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/winterblissTV/videos

xx

Replies

• LauraMead777
    Options
    I just subscribed! I can't wait to check out your videos =)
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I just got done watching your background story. You are not alone when it comes to having multiple diagnoses that affect TTC. I too have PCOS and Hypothyroidism. I am also on Armour thyroid and take metformin however, I take that due to the PCOS .....my fert. doc put me on it (2000 mg qd). I was not dx until about 2 years ago (I'm currently 34) however, have always had irregular cycles and issues with weight. besides those two things I also have vit deficiencies and metformin can actually make the one worse so it gets checked often. You may want to have your B12 level checked .....that is one of the ones I do injections for each month..... The other thing I wanted to tell you is that type 2 diabetes is reversible, however, due to the PCOS you may have to continue to be on metformin. B12 can affect weight loss and energy.......if you are a bit on the low side but still in the normal range according to the lab most docs will still let you try getting an injection once a month which can make a big difference in energy (unless of course your depression is high, My husband has MDD with psychotic features so I understand ups and downs of depression.....however, he has never had a period of really high good emotion (mania).

I guess what I am trying to say is that you are not alone we all have struggles and can be of great support on the journey of TTC.