Team Blue ~ Week 7!

Options
2»

Replies

• justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    199.8 I gained 3 pounds :-(

No Worries, I know it will come back off!

I now have the 4 of our weights in, unless our 5th person magically appears today, we are set.

In total this week we lost 3.6 lbs. That's almost a pound a person average. It might put us in the running for BL team this week since it was a holiday week. :wink:

This also brings our total loss from the beginning to 18.4 lbs! We are all lower than when we started, and I call that a WIN! :flowerforyou:

No worries team....I gained .4 when I weighed in yesterday....drank lots of water and back down to 206.2 this morning....Thanksgiving was mostly a sodium issue and mainly water retention....Drink the good ol H2O :smile:

We can use that lower weight today if you would like. LOL Since technically turn in isn't until this evening. :wink:
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    199.8 I gained 3 pounds :-(

No Worries, I know it will come back off!

I now have the 4 of our weights in, unless our 5th person magically appears today, we are set.

In total this week we lost 3.6 lbs. That's almost a pound a person average. It might put us in the running for BL team this week since it was a holiday week. :wink:

This also brings our total loss from the beginning to 18.4 lbs! We are all lower than when we started, and I call that a WIN! :flowerforyou:

No worries team....I gained .4 when I weighed in yesterday....drank lots of water and back down to 206.2 this morning....Thanksgiving was mostly a sodium issue and mainly water retention....Drink the good ol H2O :smile:

We can use that lower weight today if you would like. LOL Since technically turn in isn't until this evening. :wink:

That would be great!!! Thank you :smile:
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    New revised loss for this week is 5.8 lbs = 0.75%. Definitely think we will be in the running. :bigsmile:
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! Definitely going to be drinking a lot of water this week. My mother uses a lot of sodium in her food (southern cooking) so I'm sure that was a big determination. I'm going to try to be back to 196 by next week if not more!