I want to enjoy my 20's again!

Options
I am 24 and a preschool teacher, I have been trying to lose weight for years and frankly I am so tired of starting over. I am looking for someone or a group of people to talk to regularly or daily for motivation! I love talking to new people and helping people so please feel free to add me or message me!

Replies

• janebegins
    janebegins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi healthy Meg! I totally agree. 20s are supposed to be when we're fit and feel awesome, and I feel so blah. I'm 21 and I'm trying to get fit so the next 9 years are totally great!

53860542.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sherenalb
    Options
    What motivates you most?

Sherena
    - https://www.facebook.com/shakeologyfitspiration
  • PeaceLoveTrees
    PeaceLoveTrees Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been logging pretty consistently for a couple months now. I started by participating in a month long challenge through a friend of mine who is a beach body coach. I had a couple weeks off and am now in week two of a 9 week challenge! I am hoping to push through and be at my goal weight at the end of this. Feel free to add me, I have added a lot of new and active people lately and it really helps to have friends that will "like" when you workout and comment on your diary!
  • nw288
    nw288 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I added you, anyone feel free to add me too! I am 25 and in a similar boat...been trying for years to lose weight, (been overweight since childhood). I'm also 6' tall which hasn't exactly helped in the insecurity department, but I've long gotten over that and am focusing on the things that I CAN change. I would love to have someone to message back and forth with on a weekly basis, I think it would help keep me accountable to tell people how things are progressing.
  • wesleysmom11
    Options
    I spent the majority of my 20's feeling lethargic, but mostly in denial of how big I had gotten. at 27 1/2 I decided enough was enough, and now at 28 1/2 I feel better than I have my entire life, not just my 20's. I also feel like I'm making up for those 7 years I lost feeling terrible. It's never too late -- good luck ladies! Take your life (and your youth) back!!
  • 1fitnessmotivation
    Options
    Thank you I needed this because I'm 26 and feeling like my early 20's are over so now what??.. I guess I have a little over 3 years and forever left to be fit and happy:smile:
  • supadeliux
    supadeliux Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to!! Im 23 now, My 20s were a disaster... but I'm positive and I'm actually very happy of the results!!! it's like living a new life!!! feel free to add me!
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and after having three kids I am ready to get rid of this body and get my old body back. It also hit me that I am getting older and I need to lose this weight fast while I still can!