Orange team week 7

Options
BMP9713
BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
Good morning team and happy thanksgiving! Please see the official week 7 board for the challenge. I won't be on much today I have been cooking all night and about to finish up and take a nap. Good job last week guys keep up the good work! I'm not expecting a lot of loss this week due to thanksgiving. It is ok if you gain I will not be mad bc I know I'm about to gain a pound or to today ijs! Good luck!

Replies

• RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    First off, Let me say Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Orange team.

I did my 30 minutes of exercise today. I did 30 minutes of sweat'n to the oldies, I will be doing more late on tonight, probably something with some weights, squats or wall push ups.
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well I posted in the official thread that I did the challenge. maybe I should've here instead. so anyway I did. 30 day shred this morning. it's not an even 30 minutes so I helped my son walk up and.down my in-laws staircase several times after lunch lol so I got it in...
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    Ok, did my 30 minutes this morning with sweat'n to the oldies with Richard Simmons, and then tonight I did 90 squats with 3 lb weights and 50 wall push ups.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving :D
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    Well I posted in the official thread that I did the challenge. maybe I should've here instead. so anyway I did. 30 day shred this morning. it's not an even 30 minutes so I helped my son walk up and.down my in-laws staircase several times after lunch lol so I got it in...

1) 30 minutes of exercise on Thanksgiving day (thurdsay 11/28). Only counts on thanksgiving, cannot be done another day. Report as you normally would to your coach
    This was on the main Weekly 7 thread.
  • Nida1982
    Nida1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I couldnt do any workout... :( My knee hurts!!
    and is affecting my weight ...
    :(:(:(
    I have to find some cardio exercise only with the upper body...
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Congrats to RaneyLaney for being the BL for the team.

Worked out first thing yesterday for 40 mins, by did not log it. I don't even think I logged in at all yesterday.

Have yourselves a fabulous weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job so far guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Nida82~Hope your knee is feeling better! :flowerforyou:

RaineyLaney~Congrats on being the BL! :drinker:

I exercised for a little over 80 mins on Thanksgiving so challenge complete! I was visiting family this week and of course the scale is up. However, Im back and ready to get the pounds off! :smile:
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused rainey... I did do that on thanksgiving... and I did tell my coach... just wanted to chat about it like anyone else... not sure why you quoted me or felt you had to say something...
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    I'm so confused rainey... I did do that on thanksgiving... and I did tell my coach... just wanted to chat about it like anyone else... not sure why you quoted me or felt you had to say something...

Didn't mean anything by quoting it. Your post sounded like you weren't real sure as to where to post, so I just copied and pasted off the main thread so you could see what it said. Sorry if you felt offended, wasn't meant that way at all. Was just trying to be helpful. My apologies if you took it wrong.

Edited to add this. You said you posted that on Thansgiving (as if I did my post way past it. I work third shift (nights, so I posted it Thursday night (Thanksgiving night to me). Again, sorry if it offended you, didn't mean it to. (It shows a different time than what I posted, probably due to different time zones I guess)