Ultrasound Pics

Options
Lady_Lamb
Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
Would anyone else care to share? Here's my bean!

lIHFUill.jpg

Replies

• amyjpage
    amyjpage Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post a picture :(

other wise I would love to share my peanut!! Had ultrasound at 10w2d and having another one on Friday (12w5d)

PS. That is one cute bean!!!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    Aww! I just figured out how to do it. I uploaded the photo to imgur.com. You can also use photobucket. Once the image is uploaded, you copy and paste the "direct link" that imgur gives you. When you copy the direct link into mfp, put img in brackets [ ]before the link and then /img in brackets [ ] at the end of the link. No spaces. This link explains it with pictures:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Adorable! Unfortunately I wasn't given a picture at my ultrasound. :(

Your little one is so much bigger than mine was! :)
  • amyjpage
    Options
    I'll try the upload ... this is my peanut at 10w2d ... hope it works!

HMuh9t2.png?1
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    Awww! :smile:
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    AWWW!!! I love it! :love:

Lady Lamb, how far along were you in your ultrasound?
  • _DoingMe_
    Options
    Love the pics!! Keep 'em coming!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    11 weeks 1 day. I should have another one coming next Monday, too!
  • _DoingMe_
    Options
    I'll hopefully have one to post on Dec 9th. :)
  • amyjpage
    Options
    Here is peanut at 12w5d ultrasound! This ultrasound was for the genetic screening. Everything looks great and no concerns!

Only a few more weeks to go and we'll be able to learn the gender. Right now I am thankful for a healthy baby and the end of the first trimester!!

z9uVSdM.jpg?1
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    Your baby grew so much!!!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    I got some more ultrasound pictures on Monday. They said I was measuring 12 weeks 4 days that day. 3 days ahead of what I had thought!

1ZpDX7dl.jpg

They did a 3D image, too. I thought this one was weird and a little creepy though!

WSh4GaHl.jpg
  • amyjpage
    Options
    Lady_Lamb what a great picture!!! I have to say the 3D image is a bit creepy!
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    What great pictures! Congrats everyone. I had an ultrasound today too and got some great pics, but I'm too tired to upload them. That photo bucket thing looks complicated ;)

I'll try to tomorrow.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    <
    See profile pic. That was yesterday at 12+2 but the scan picture says 12+6. They didn't mention that I was ahead and said that my due date was still 6/22 so i'm not chaning anything for now. Baby looked great. Bouncing and squirming all over the place. I kept laughing. It was so funny. The heart rate was 155! I'm so excited to find out boy or girl. I guess i'll be waiting until 20 weeks because my 16 week appointment, there is no scan.
  • amyjpage
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! What a great picture BBurg86!!!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    New picture from today! My little girl:

0AXa5TQl.jpg
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    AWWW!!! So adorable! :)

I love little baby noses, they're always so cute!
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am at 19 weeks and had an ultrasound today. We're not finding out the sex beforehand. The good news is that baby is looking good. The bad news is that baby appears to have my husband's nose. Ha ha ha ha!
  • absolutionneverrelativity
    Options
    Those 3D pics freak me out. Find out my babys sex next week eeeek so excited. This time I will be sure to ask for a dvd beforehand! last time i didn't and I missed out : ( I guess they see people all day everyday so its common sense to them but it's my first bub so I didn't know thats what you were supposed to do.