Introduce Yourself!

Options
2»

Replies

• ReligiousFitness
    ReligiousFitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Ralph and I'm starting my journey today with the help of the Lord to get healthier and loose 50 pounds of unnecessary weight.
    I've been a gym rat my whole adult life (I'm 67…..yikes!) and am familiar with the pain and joy of physical challenges. I have achieved some great personal goals: black belt in karate in 1978, 100 mile bike ride from Boston to Provincetown in 7 1/2 hours in 1991, I became a certified Bikram yoga teacher in 2002 and I play to a nine handicap on a pretty difficult golf course.
    Over the course of the last five years I've had some minor physical setbacks: both achilles tendons surgically repaired, gall bladder removed and surgical repair of my left rotator cuff. All of this resulted in my becoming fat due to inactivity and laziness. I just got down from the aches and pains and gave into them.
    Now that I'm recovering from my rotator cuff surgery 5 weeks ago and am starting physical therapy today (praise the Lord) I feel like I'm ready to tackle the fat and start walking and light workouts. My doctor recommended this website as an aid to the effort.
    Looking forward to doing it with all of you.

Goodluck with your recovery! this website is very good, especially with tracking nutrition and helping you realize the appropriate amounts of everything you should be in-taking! Start off back slow and your your way back up to where you know you can be. God bless you!
  • JennipherBrown
    JennipherBrown Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang I am a wife and mommy of 3. I truly feel God + Fitness + Winning! Glad to meet and join in with you all!
  • Lavenda93
    Lavenda93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone, My name is Brenda, I'm 20. I just started my journey to lose weight and become more fit. I love Christ, and so my commitment to live for him, be healthy and serve him better!
  • juliehighland
    juliehighland Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Julie. I'm married to a God fearing man who waited 38 years old his life as a virgin. We have a beautiful daughter. We're both looking to lose 100 pounds,... each. Yes, each. We've kind of (not kind of) packed on the pounds.

Our Anniversary is in January and so is our baby who is turning 2. We are going to be taking a Cruise and we'd both like to lose as much of it as possible.

We'd love to have some extra motivation or encouragement.

In pretty upbeat and positive so a lot of people don't think a person like that needs much encouragement. That we've got it taken care of, but deep inside we do. We spend so much energy on encouraging others that it sometimes drains it out of us.

I'm so glad there is a group of believers on here!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please add me!
  • Coach_Jan
    Coach_Jan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jan. I'm a fitness professional and precision nutrition level 1 certified coach with more than 14 years of training experience. I've dedicated my life to Christ at the age of 27 and after my baptism the Holy Spirit led me into a season of refinement to prepare me for an online health and fitness ministry called "Bodybuilding for Christ". It's AMAZING!!!

I hope to share this platform and tool with other brothers and sisters in Christ as a gift to strengthen them against the deception of our economic world and empower them to take action for their health and the health of their family through physical training and nutrition.

Oh, and I live in the most beautiful city in the world, Cape Town, South Africa. If you have any questions please feel free to message me here. You can also follow my page on Instagram @bodybuilding_for_christ <3