How many pounds do you want to lose before 2013?

Options
Post your end of the year goal …. My Goal to lose is 8

Replies

• brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15-20lbs. That's about 2lbs per week.
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just 10lbs left and I'll meet my year-end goal for 2013, but I am REALLY shooting for 15.
  • EntitledPearl
    Options
    I hadn't thought about it this way but i think 12... BTW this is my first post in this group! Hi everyone :)
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to loose about 6 lbs. I started in April and lost nothing all summer despite running and working out and eating at a bit of a deficit.

I think I have to eat more actually and work out my muscel groups as I am one of the ppl who needs to build muscle in order to really loose, eating at a deficit alone wont do it for me.

I have finallly moved the scale with a little over a pounds loss so I am hoepful. Now that I have changed things up I am hoping the weight falls off as I shrink in inches/

Good luck to everyone!
  • Hikant2k2
    Hikant2k2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 11 pounds which will put me under 200 pounds. I can't wait because it has been a while
    since I have been out of the 200.
  • saturn2002
    saturn2002 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hoping for 10lbs :smile:
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My focus is not solely on loss of weight but no increase in weight for the rest of 2013. This time of year is full of holidays with high cals, high sodium, high sugar, high everything which can be detrimental if you're not careful (meaning....one must continue to make good choices with nutrition and exercise...find that balance).

So, to answer the question I will take any loss (0 to ?) that comes about which will be a win-win.:wink:

Wishing everyone success with your goals.
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Since the end of the year is fast approaching, I can't see me losing no more than 10lbs, but one can dream...
  • LaLa482
    LaLa482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My focus is not solely on loss of weight but no increase in weight for the rest of 2013. This time of year is full of holidays with high cals, high sodium, high sugar, high everything which can be detrimental if you're not careful (meaning....one must continue to make good choices with nutrition and exercise...find that balance).

So, to answer the question I will take any loss (0 to ?) that comes about which will be a win-win.:wink:

Wishing everyone success with your goals.

With travel, parties and dinners even with my committed workout schedule (500+ minutes a week), I'm realistically focusing on not gaining any weight , eating 120+ grams of protein a day, and working out 500 minutes a week . I'll take any weight loss that comes as it will be a win for me too! :) Happy Holidays!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    6lbs or no gain by year end.
  • southerncomfort36
    Options
    I know its pushing it but I would like to lose 18 pounds before 2014. I didn't want 2014 to see me in the 200's I'm presently 217
  • nievamc5
    Options
    I would love to lose 2-3 lbs., but with the Carnival on the island (lots of local food) and holidays I don't know how realistic it is. We'll see. I am back to working out. I just have to get back to clean eating. Food prices are sky high on the island so clean eating on a budget is VERY difficult.
  • ntlmorris
    ntlmorris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey its mine too...
  • ntlmorris
    ntlmorris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    just getting started ....hoping for change
  • arb042771
    Options
    5 lbs
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    By the end of 2014, I will lose 20 lbs at the least.
  • sass1115
    sass1115 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds