Need help staying motivated!

Options
sandmama
sandmama Posts: 25 Member
Hi there! Looking for someone (or a few someone's) to buddy up with. I have found that I need daily accountability to someone to stay on the path to become a healthier me!

I am a stay at home mom of 4. My oldest is 17 and my youngest is 3 months. I have been doing weight watchers points ( the pre 2010 turnaround program) for the past 2 weeks and staying on track. I am exercising using the 60 day Fierce Weightloss program from Moms into Fitness, which is designed to help postpartum moms get their muscle tone back, especially in the core. This is the first time I have actually LOVED exercising and look forward to it. It is HIIT and perfect for me because I don't get bored.

From 8 weeks ago I am down from 204 to 191. Can't wait to weigh on Friday morning (my WI day) because I am hoping I will break into the 180's! I am totally serious about getting healthy and dropping this dead weight. I do not plan on having any more children and want to take more time to focus a bit on myself.

Hoping to find a buddy to meal ideas with and help remind me to stay accountable with my new exercise routine. Anyone else who needs a buddy too, I am pretty good at it ;-)

Replies

• fields4fitness
    fields4fitness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have been back to calorie counting now for a week and I don't have and buddies yet I started in May-ish but kind of stopped due to moving but I'm back at it and doing insanity. I'm a nurse with a 15 month old and ready to be fit and look good for my wedding 9-6-2014. Whebn my sister gets in town I'm signing her up for an account too!
  • missashleyrose04
    Options
    I think it's great to have someone to help out with accountability! I've always TRIED holding myself accountable but have never considered using the site to do it...just to keep track. I'm getting married in 2014 also, and am more determined then ever to accomplish my health goals. :D Congrats!
  • 2boys111
    2boys111 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some accountability too. I am a SAHM mom of three kids (6,4,1.5) so days are so busy. I find it's easy to get off track when things get so busy. Only another mom can understand the craziness each day brings!

I am 198 now and am working to get to the 150s so our goals are similar!

How was Thanksgiving? Ours was wonderful with family. But of course so much food! But today, it's back to a healthy lifestyle!

I will send you a friend request!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm in for accountability! SAHM of 4 (6,5,3,1.5) so ya, things can get busy :) Mostly. I just don't always have the motivation to workout. I'm 5'0 (maybe on a good day lol) 136 pounds, would LOVE to get to 115! Trying the 30day shred. Haven't ever made it past level 1 LOL.

How was Thanksgiving for ya'll? Feel free to add me as a friend, we busy mommas can keep each other on track! Hoping to lose 5# before the 1st!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a SAHM of a 2 1/2 year old & workout at home. I love HIIT & Yoga. I'm trying to incorporate strength training twice a week. In July, I weighed 167lbs, now I weigh 131lbs. I would like to get down to 125lbs & then seriously tone up. I'm 5'1'' & 25 yrs old. I log daily, my diary is open, & I support my friends! Anyone feel free to send me a FR!
  • shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love to motivate my friends anyone feel free to add me my dairy is open I think only to my friends...