Week 4 weigh in

Options
Welcome back everyone! Congrats to all of you! It looks like you all either lost or maintained! Better than I can say for myself (I am up a pound and a half) but it has only motivated me to CRUSH it this week :smile:

Excited to see what this week brings us all!

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    No comments on this week, there is just no excuse, I need to do better. :( So unmotivated right now!

Nov. 4 : 275lbs (SW)
    Nov. 8 : 270.2lbs - lost 4.8lbs
    Nov. 15 : 266.9 - lost 3.3lbs
    Nov. 22 : 264.9 -lost 2lbs
    Nov. 29 : 264.9 -lost 0lbs (CW)
    Dec 6 :
    Dec 13 :
    Dec 20 :
    Dec.25 -Christmas : 250lbs (GW)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. No excuses...I just haven't had any motivation. No one in my family eats healthy and I am a single mom so it is just me and the kids every night. They will eat healthy, but it seems to be so much easier to just heat something up, do homework, baths and bed...by the time we all get home for the night. I HAVE to get better at this!
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Nov.4: 192 lbs
    Nov.11: 190.4 lbs (-1.6 lbs)
    Nov.18:189.8 (-0.6)
    Nov.25: 185.8 (-4 lbs)
    Dec.2: 186.6 (+0.8)
    Dec.9:
    Dec.16:
    Dec.23:
    Dec.25: GW: 174

I've gained also and also am inspired to kick my butt this week. =) I'm looking forward to the weekend too. Water park this Saturday. That's a great way to pat myself on the back for working hard. =)
  • HotSouthernMess
    Options
    Nov.4: 192 lbs
    Nov.11: 190.4 lbs (-1.6 lbs)
    Nov.18:189.8 (-0.6)
    Nov.25: 185.8 (-4 lbs)
    Dec.2: 186.6 (+0.8)
    Dec.9:
    Dec.16:
    Dec.23:
    Dec.25: GW: 174

I've gained also and also am inspired to kick my butt this week. =) I'm looking forward to the weekend too. Water park this Saturday. That's a great way to pat myself on the back for working hard. =)

Wow...waterpark? Where are you located?? It will be in the 40's and raining here this weekend! LOL

And, we got this TOGETHER we CAN do it!!!
  • vahine03
    Options
    Hawaii. It's a small place compared to other water parks within the states. But it's cool =)

It's been raining a lot here too! Hurricane Season. But nvm that, We aren't canceling this saturday. haha

LET'S Do This! 3-4 More weigh in's!!
  • GRUNO
    GRUNO Posts: 98
    Options
    Nov. 4 : 207 (SW)
    Nov. 11 : 203
    Nov. 18 : 202
    Nov. 25 : 201
    Dec. 2 : 204
    Dec 9 :
    Dec 16 :
    Dec 23 :
    Dec.25 -Christmas : 180ish (GW)

So, I'm up 3 pounds this week. I have to buckle down and get all of my workouts in this week.
  • mikeyo30
    Options
    November 4: 227
    November 11 : 224
    November 18 : 223
    November 25 : 222
    Decmeber 2 : 221
    December 9
    December 16
    December 23
    December 25 Goal weight 202

Loseing very slowly. Looks like my goal weight will be a little difficult to reach. But I will still plug along. Maybe do extra work outs in the am this week. see if I can get a good drop in pounds this week. Hey at least it is going down not up. How is everyone else doing?
  • mikeyo30
    Options
    I did a very hard thing today at work. I skiped the cheese cake lol. Somone brought in a nice big cheese cake to eat. I was asked and they said they know I want it. but I instead said no and ate my weight watcher meal instead and a botlle of water.
  • HotSouthernMess
    Options
    I did a very hard thing today at work. I skiped the cheese cake lol. Somone brought in a nice big cheese cake to eat. I was asked and they said they know I want it. but I instead said no and ate my weight watcher meal instead and a botlle of water.

WOW!!! You have some crazy will power. I woulda ate the whole thing. And, now I want cheesecake! LOL Can you tell what my weakness is??? I am proud of you :smile:
  • vahine03
    Options
    @ GRUNO - How are you taking it? Everythin good?

That is awesome! If we had good company, I'd be able to skip it. But with just 1-2 other persons, I don't think I could. But GREAT JOB! Oh man, I'm imagining myself eating it. The texture, the oh-so-yumminess! I don't think that's a good thing! lol
  • mikeyo30
    Options
    lol trust me it was hard. I love cheesecake. Thank you.
  • mikeyo30
    Options

That is awesome! If we had good company, I'd be able to skip it. But with just 1-2 other persons, I don't think I could. But GREAT JOB! Oh man, I'm imagining myself eating it. The texture, the oh-so-yumminess! I don't think that's a good thing! lol

I had a hard time resisting it. but I did it. If I did not have anything else to eat I probably would have had some. And thank you. Also sorry for giving you a craving for it haaaa.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Nov. 4: 255 lbs. (SW for this challenge)
    Nov. 8: 253.8 lbs. - lost 1.2 lbs.
    Nov. 15: 253.4 - lost .4 lbs (CW)
    Nov. 22: 253.4 actually unofficial – I was afraid to weigh in
    Nov. 29: 253.0 - lost .4
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec.25 -Christmas: 230 lbs. (GW)

Actually, I dropped out of this group for a week or two because I was not doing well and was embarrassed. However, I think this was just a plateau, augmented by some careless eating. I am back on track, however, and weighed in this morning at 249.8. So I am anxious for the official weigh-in on Friday.
  • dzlilo
    dzlilo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was doing fine until the weekend after Thanksgiving. I ate what I wanted without logging. :( I am back on track this week though!

Nov 06: 193.8
    Nov 13: 192.5
    Nov 20: 193.1
    Nov 25: 191.9
    Dec 04: 193.4 (+1.5)

GW: 180 (by Dec 25th)
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Not so good this week, but I will get back on track.

Nov 7: SW: 217 lbs
    Nov 14: 214.6 lbs (-2.4)
    Nov 21: 211.4 lbs (-3.2)
    Nov 28: 211.4 lbs (-0)
    Dec 5: 213.8 lbs (+2.4)

GW: 192 lbs by December 25th.
  • GRUNO
    Options

Yeah, I'm having a good week. Putting in better effort at my work outs and moving along. I'm hoping for a loss next week. My weight tends to fluctuate a lot so I try not to let the little ups and downs get to me..

How's your week going?
  • vahine03
    Options
    @Gus- It's great to have you back! Don't feel embarrassed if you had a bad week or two, everyone can make those mistakes! Just don't let it defeat you. Keep a strong determination for your goals. At the end of each week I tend to look take a moment and remember the Why's and the How's in losing weight. Especially after I've had a binge. haha. You'll do great! Even if it will take a while.

@Lilo- Do you regret eating that weekend after Thanksgiving? You shouldn't. =) That's what I'm telling myself, anyways. I too ate the weekend after Thanksgiving. I don't regret it anymore. I'm having an optimistic mindset. We can do it! We can easily lose that pound and a half. It may postpone our expectancy but we gotta deal with it. lol

@afng- Good luck this week! We're all rooting for you! I'm sure of it. I am!

@GRUNO- That's GREAT to hear! It took me a while to learn about how often weight fluctuates. Keep that positive mindset =) As for me, This week is going great. I haven't done much Aerobic exercises this week but I have been doing my weight training. I've lost inches! Everywhere but my belly and booty. lol. Gosh darn it!
  • GRUNO
    Options
    I've lost inches! Everywhere but my belly and booty. lol. Gosh darn it!

Story of my life right there! ;) I'm glad to hear that you're having a good week.
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Well, I am back on track, but will not get to my goal for Christmas. However, I feel like I have a really good shot at losing 10 pounds during this challenge, and I am pretty darn happy with that.

Nov. 4: 255 lbs. (SW for this challenge)
    Nov. 8: 253.8 lbs. - lost 1.2 lbs.
    Nov. 15: 253.4 - lost .4 lbs. (CW)
    Nov. 22: 253.4 actually unofficial – I was afraid to weigh in
    Nov. 29: 253.0 - lost .4
    Dec 6: 248.2 lost 4.8 (6.8 total)
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec.25 -Christmas: 230 lbs. (GW)
  • mikeyo30
    Options
    November 4: 227
    November 11 : 224