December's (Goals Post Your Miles)

Options
SGRHO23
SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
Greetings Beautiful People! I am so excited about the success each of us will experience in 2014. We have one month to go. Remember you can acquire your miles via running, walking, cycling, or using the elliptical. Lets finish this year strong!!!!

Replies

• cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get 10 miles in. That seems low, I know, but I've been out of it emotionally of late, especially after my spiral started when I got sick about a month ago. But the encouragement that I get from this beautiful lady, plus new friends here and most especially the self-determination and motivation I see in my son to keep active on my treadmill now that his swim season is over, has given me hope and a spark I am seeing that I hope ignites very soon. I am hoping the spark overrides the guilt I feel for having to basically start at square one again. But...at least it's a start. It shows that I haven't given up entirely.

Here's to a great December! :flowerforyou:
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get 10 miles in. That seems low, I know, but I've been out of it emotionally of late, especially after my spiral started when I got sick about a month ago. But the encouragement that I get from this beautiful lady, plus new friends here and most especially the self-determination and motivation I see in my son to keep active on my treadmill now that his swim season is over, has given me hope and a spark I am seeing that I hope ignites very soon. I am hoping the spark overrides the guilt I feel for having to basically start at square one again. But...at least it's a start. It shows that I haven't given up entirely.

Here's to a great December! :flowerforyou:
    That is great!!!!
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    I have been really bad about getting any exercise in. But Im going to start running again. My goal for December is 30 miles. I ran 2.53 miles today.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!!
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Can't run.. my indoor cycling goal is 50 miles for the rest of December.. starting the 14th... 17 days of December.
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    dec 15miles done .. that included an HM ....