Cheat day!

Options
bostonwolf
bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
Man I really went overboard today. 6200 calories (my baseline without exercise is 1900. Can't wait to get back on diet tomorrow morning.

Replies

• angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    lol wow yeah you are right that is quite a cheat day. Good Luck!
  • shanander
    shanander Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I rarely record my cheat day since it's usually hard to calculate some of the things I eat. Last weekend, I did and was shocked to consume about 3000 calories, twice the amount I usually take in and it was all from garbage! The funny thing is that I was shocked it was only 3000 calories. I totally ate 1.5 boxes of girl scout cookies :)
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Yeah I decided to track it but I still think I shorted it a bit. I'm guessing it was really more like 6500.

I won't be doing on like that again for along time. Just a cheat meal this weekend probably. Likely a large thin crust pizza!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Had my 1st cheat day after going strong for 10 days and I was soooo scared to put that carb in my mouth ! I did enjoy the Italian crusty bread with fresh mozzarella cheese !! Getting back on track this morning was easy . I gained a total of 4 lbs , now to see how long to get them off will take ? not sure if I feel comfortable doing it every 7th day ? would I be doing a bad thing if I cheated every 10th day instead? What have most of you gained on your cheat days?
  • Denis1404
    Options
    Glad to find this thread as it's my cheat day tomorrow and something I've been wondering about. I have been here 1.5 weeks now and the weight is stripping off me. I have been SCD for about 4 months and the first 2 showed little. I'm not sure if recent success is due to calorie counting (1200- with most days under my baseline), or the consistent effort I have made in previous weeks which include cold showers. I am now only 1.2kg away from my goal but don't want to ruin it all tomorrow! Last cheat day I had a normal SCD morning with a carb loaded lunch, sweet treats in the afternoon and a high protein and fat but no carb dinner. I lost 200grams and not far over my baseline calorie wise. Sugar and fat was way off though but since I have altered my macros and adjusted for a 25% carb to 40% protein 35% fat ratio.
    Good Luck all!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Sound like your doing great _ Slow carb sometimes takes awhile to work .Glad your melting away ! :)