Purple Team-Week 8

Options
mmommaj
mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
I feel like moral is really low right now. Is that due to me??? Or is there stuff going on outside??? We can do this purple...Let's track our food and exercise all week. Positive encouragement for each other, too.
Mell

Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    this challenge was easy for me, i work in child care but i am the assistant director so i dont get in the classrooms much but yesterday i had to work in our 2 1/2 year old room, now that was a workout; lifting kids onto the changing table for diaper changes, running around outside at recess, playing in the classroom and a few trips up and down the stairs. I worked hard up til nap time :smile: that gave me 2 1/2 hours of non stop movement. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week, sorry if i have been quiet been having some stress with with personal issues but i'm trying.
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Doing great this week. Exercise already three times this week. Did some exercise with my kids. We use cans to "lift weights".

Hope everyone is doing well!

Let me know what I can do to encourage you!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    weight is 193.4, i just bought the zumba dvd's so i'm very excited can't wait to start using them, hopefully that will help me start losing the weight.
  • mmommaj
    mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in this week: 195.5
    How is everyone doing?
    Mell
  • pambo1999
    pambo1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

I am still not back to normal - had a mother Doctor's apt. today and more meds for 2 weeks. I have not been a very good team member and I am not motivated, when I do not feel well. I hope I can get better soon, because this sucks!