That doesn't sound very supportive
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    someone report you for somethin?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I have a tough time believing this "reporting" person has a penis.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    someone report you for somethin?

I received a nasty gram in regards to my pix and had some deleted. My guess is someone in the Santa thread dislikes bewbs as well as Mr. Clause...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    oh. oh my.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You sure it's not the Flyer's jersey?
  • _SantaClause_
    _SantaClause_ Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, she has been blocked from this group.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in the forums, but still had a pic removed this morning (a pic of my abs). The pic was NOT my profile picture and was actually left in my profile by a mod the last time this individual reported me. While the mod won't confirm her identity, she DID confirm that the last time I was reported, the individual simply stated that she believed I had inappropriate pictures under my profile, although she couldn't describe them for certain. That's all they need to go in and look. Doesn't matter if the pic was never on "display".

Today is a "theme day". I'm pretty sure this individual alerts the mods to "possible inappropriate pictures" on Fridays on a regular basis.

P.S. Since one mod already approved my ab pic, I'm determined to get it back, lol.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I haven't been in the forums, but still had a pic removed this morning (a pic of my abs). The pic was NOT my profile picture and was actually left in my profile by a mod the last time this individual reported me. While the mod won't confirm her identity, she DID confirm that the last time I was reported, the individual simply stated that she believed I had inappropriate pictures under my profile, although she couldn't describe them for certain. That's all they need to go in and look. Doesn't matter if the pic was never on "display".

Today is a "theme day". I'm pretty sure this individual alerts the mods to "possible inappropriate pictures" on Fridays on a regular basis.

P.S. Since one mod already approved my ab pic, I'm determined to get it back, lol.

Abs?? Really??? #facepalm

Mine wasn't my profile pic either...they had to hunt for it...not the first time it's happened.

I hope you get to put yours back up :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You sure it's not the Flyer's jersey?

Of course not...now, had it been a Caps jersey, I probably would've gotten 3 strikes all at once, LOL :bigsmile: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on a photo ban for cleavage. FFS
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I am currently on a photo ban for pics too.. not sure which ones as the mod couldn't describe them to me..SMH
  • latenitelucy
    Options
    I am currently on a photo ban for pics too.. not sure which ones as the mod couldn't describe them to me..SMH

Mod wouldn't even respond to my messages...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Another witch hunts begun on MFP...Why aren't I surprised?

Seems this **** happens way too often.
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I for one welcome our cleavage outcasts in this group
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I haven't been banned but I did get slapped for a boob pic a few weeks ago...apparently the mods aren't fans of wet t-shirt contests....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I haven't been banned but I did get slapped for a boob pic a few weeks ago...apparently the mods aren't fans of wet t-shirt contests....

I don't think the mods are fans of boobs in general :grumble:
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

I don't think the mods are fans of boobs in general :grumble:
    *sigh*
    +1,000,000 not even covered up...surprised this one is still up frankly!
  • latenitelucy
    Options
    I for one welcome our cleavage outcasts in this group

How unselfish of you! Thank you! I've been looking for somewhere to put all of my pics. What a gentleman :wink:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

So sad. That really was an amazing pic. :love:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    pm me in case the b!tch is on my list....quick delete!