Introduce yourself please

Options
So delighted this has taken off. I will not hound you if you go off on your jollies for a few days but always say Hi when you get back. Love to hear what you have been up to and if you even notice the smallest of differences on your return. No weight loss comments on here just friendship and ideas.

Replies

• queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm queene, my nickname because my daughter still thinks she's a princess at 28 and I have to outrank her or she just gets too full of herself!

I don't often have much time on the weekend to check in except to log food and exercise, but I try to check in Monday through Friday (and weekends when I have a few minutes to myself- I'm not technologically advances adn still use the computer in our den- not wireless so limited in when I can get to it :laugh: ).
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well I live in Canada on the shores of Lake Superior. Beautiful neck of the woods. We just got hammered with a major snow storm and ended up with over a foot of snow in 36 hours...now the cold starts . I have two wonderful kids and a beautiful wife. Have been married for 27 years. Have worked at the same place for 36 years...and loving it lol
  • kellymarie0603
    Options
    Hello Im kelly, I live in northern michigan and we have a bit of snow...its hard for me to stay focused sometimes but i try! Thing get me down and I just wanna snack but i have been being good! I hope things will get better for me and good luck to everyone else! I know we can do what we set our minds to!!
  • Chatterbox57
    Options
    Hi Girls lovely to hear from you. Looks as if I am the only one in the UK. Well as expected I have been running around trying to organise Christmas but we have now decided to hop off for the New Year so that needs organising as well. Never stops does it.