6ft ladies how many calories are you eating?

Options
SuperCrsa
SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
Hi all you tall beautiful beings.

I am 189cms (6ft2) and I am playing around with TDEE a bit. With weight training 4 times per week I am getting 1900 calories per day.

Are there any over 6ft ladies on here who are using TDEE method, or just a higher calorie diet..
What are your calories set to and are you losing? Oh and how much exercise are you doing?

Would really love to check that I'm on the right track..

Thank you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Gunnerslove
    Gunnerslove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I keep changing, when I'm active one week I eat more, net of 1900 ( some days 2200 calories) then when I'm supper lazy just 1900 calories... But I've a sweet tooth and my down fall is going over these limits by 400 then gaining 2 lbs :/ I've since lowered it to 1700 and am forcing my self to exercise so I have more calories available for when I eat crap to reach the target I've set!!! I'm only 5 ft 9 and am nursing a 8 month old baby.. I'm still not sure if that limits to low but my previous one was set to high? So I can't help you sorry.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5 I am supposed to eat around 2100 but I am eating much less due to my work schedule. On a good day I am eating around 1700 but I may need to increase because I was at a standstill for a while. May be due to the increase in lifting I was doing.
  • thenewmoni
    thenewmoni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It really depends but my average for last month was 2150.
    I lift lightly 2x a week and use the elliptical or crosstrainer for 45 mins 4x/week.
    I only lost 2 lbs last month but im going for slow sustainable weight loss.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Currently averaging 2300
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I try to aim for 2000 :)
  • gonesewing
    gonesewing Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am 1/2 inch under 6 but I eat at least 2000 to 2200 cals a day (sometimes more! We have delish tarts in the house right now and they are 330 a pop!!!). I workout almost daily and burn 350 to 800 depending on what I am doing. I am at maintenance weight (150lb) but want to lose a few pounds before Christmas because we are going away and I always gain on vacation :P, plus I am working to gain some muscle as well. I am 44, yikes!, with three kids.