YELLOW TEAM WEEK 9

Options
Hello Team! :) I only posted this because I know the answer to the first trivia question lol it's 30 because my BMI is 30.9 & I am aiming for that 29.9 to no longer be obese

Replies

• SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's looking like 90% of dieters gain weight back!!!!! (question 2) THAT'S CRAZY!!!!! & sad :(
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    Question 3: Either e or f...I didn't find a direct link to obesity & Crohn's but someone else can double check behind me!
  • Pfil
    Pfil Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Question 8: C, 25-30 lbs
    It is recommended to lose 10% of your weight if you are overweight or obese to see health changes.
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    Great job!!! Only 2 questions left! We nailed this! :)
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    Question 10: Approx 40% are obese (35.7 was what I found)
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    & I feel like Question 9 is Type 2 Diabetes. Seems like I have heard that a few times before. Gotta look it up for sure, but if that is right then YAY!!! CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!! :drinker:
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi yellow team

It appears that your coach has deactivated their account, which also means I dont ahve any weigh ins for you guys from last week except pfil. If you could go here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupZ8kDMiwo-dHB4cWcyemNMb2VXLXNDb3QzTGltSGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

and put in your weight from week 8 I would greatly appreciate it. If you cant access the spreadsheet then PM me and I can do it for you

This also means you no longer have a coach, which isnt that bad, but if someone would be willing to step up and take over for these last couple weeks that would be great!
  • Pfil
    Options
    Oh no! :( I was wondering why it was so quiet around here. I'm happy to be "coach" in terms of gathering info and sending reminders but I'm not super great at motivating people.
  • Pfil
    Options
    And SkinnyNSweet, I agree with you on question 9.:smile:
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well since Jamie went MIA I will fill you guys in on what she already knows/ knew. My sister passed away unexpectedly. I have been turning to food for comfort. I feel terrible mentally and physically. I came back to mfp a few days ago but I am struggling to stay focused and get back into routine.
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    Options
    gtdattitude: I am so very sorry for your loss :cry: 3 deaths attacked my circle unexpectedly as well in the past month, which have left me in a daze. I don't have any siblings, but I know the pain of losing close loved ones including a parent and I'm so sorry you're having to go through that & I'm so very proud of you for still making an attempt up here. My friend who lost her father a few months ago just started working out again & she said it helped her tremendously. Though we have a physical barrier if there's anything at all I can do to help you on this journey, I will gladly do so. My heart, thoughts, & prayers go out to you, your family & all of her loved ones :heart:

Sad to hear about our coach as well. She was a great one! I'm going to miss her. Pfl, if you want to be responsible for data, I will gladly be a cheerleader for motivation.

Is our team down to 3? What about Last Chance Workouts? Should we recycle previous ones or should I get on Pinterest & seek new ones?
  • Pfil
    Options
    gtdattitude, I can't express how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Nothing anyone can say or do can ease your grief and I would recommend not beating yourself up for not paying attention to your diet. You have bigger things to deal with right now and being with your family and friends and mourning your loss is more important than anything else. We'll be here when you get back. <3

I'm about to post our answers in the official thread and anyone who is still weighing in for our poor dwindling team yellow, please PM me or add your weight to the chart https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupZ8kDMiwo-dHB4cWcyemNMb2VXLXNDb3QzTGltSGc&usp=sharing by noon Pacific tomorrow. Thanks.
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for the kind words. I am struggling to get back in the routine of things. My sister left behind 2 young children and I have been trying to help my B.I.L. out as much as I can and being with them is a comfort. However I am running myself down to the point of exhaustion and my daughter is struggling with the change in routine too.

Tonight I am going to begin working out again and making dinner at home. I am trying to be easy on myself but I have undone a lot of hard work and doesn't help anyone.

Thanks for listening and being supportive.