Need Support!

Options
Hey there

So I've had this fitness pal account for a while but I stopped using it. I've recently realized how out of control I've let my weight/health get so I've come back with my mind set to getting in shape. I think that if I had a fitness buddy (or a bunch of fitness buddies) who are in the same boat as me, I can find even more motivation.

I'm 20 years old, and I'm 5'2. I currently weigh 166 lbs and my final goal weight is 120.

If you're interested please add me and let's chat!

Replies

• rostraqueen
    Options
    Hello!

I've also had MFP for a while and used it to track calories last year with great success. However, just finished uni and moved back in with my parents for a while and have put it all back on again (my parent just keep feeding me and they have stuff in the house which I wouldn't usually buy for myself, like biscuits).

I'm 5'3, 22 years old, currently 163 lbs (was 167lbs 2 weeks ago).

My first goal is to get under 140 which makes my BMI just within normal weight. But ideally I would like to get down to 126 lbs eventually (9st - comfortable BMI).
    I started dieting again 2.5 weeks ago. I've always tried to choose the healthy option (but with the odd treat of course) but my portions were too big and if food was in front of me I didn't want it to go to waste!

I've never added friends on here before as I'm doing this for myself, but if I know other people are watching what I eat I have a feeling it might be more effective!
  • jamielieb9
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'6'' and currently 168 lbs. My goal is 120. My birthday is May 31st so I'm hoping to be at a lower weight by then..
  • chulita1493
    chulita1493 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all Im 5'0 weigh 134 my goal is 116. Lets do this!
  • lindsaybreanne1
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 26 currently 140. I goal is 125. Good luck everyone!!!
  • sherenalb
    Options
    Isn't it amazing and eye-opening when we start counting calories just how much we really under estimate our daily caloric intake?
    I struggle with this daily - at one point I think I'm eating a 100 calorie snack and it turns out to be 300!
    What's your current exercise and diet plan?

-Sherena
    https://www.facebook.com/shakeologyfitspiration