New Mums

cgray1978
cgray1978 Posts: 10 Member
Hi

Any new mums out there that are looking to get back on track?
My daughter is 3 weeks old and whilst I've said I will give myself till Jan before I start getting back into things properly I wanted to come back on here just so I don't go too mad!!

Feel free to add me if you want some support and we can try and do it together!!
xx

Replies

• Hi,
    I'm not quite a new mum, mine is 9 months old now but I haven't lost a thing in all that time! Need to lose 2 and a half stone at least but finding it hard to keep track of food when I'm tired and rushed off my feet all day. I've just been through my wardrobe and thrown out all the clothes I can't fit into :( there's very little left so I've decided to try losing weight again but need some motivation!
    xxx
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Hi, My third baby is 4 months and it's time for me to start back on track. New friends always welcome especially if we can support each other through the demands of having a young family.
  • Hi all

Im newish lol. My bubba is 4 months old. Still haven't shifted that much baby weight. Looking forward to starting this new challenge, preferably with some people who are in the same predicament :smile:
  • minxyea92
    minxyea92 Posts: 10 Member
    My son is a year but I still havent shiffted my weight yet xx
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    My daughter is now 9 weeks and I'm just starting back at it properly this week. I lost over 20 pounds last year, but still have about 35lbs to go.