let's all share

Options
Let's all share....what is everyone else giving up?

Replies

• phn1001
    phn1001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am torn between cookies and ice cream. I think it will be the ice cream. I can't resist the stuff
  • Rlopez913
    Rlopez913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    popcorn. I'm addicted to it, and eat it everyday. I think it is what is hindering my weight loss.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Desserts when I go out to eat, or simply something sweet after a meal. It's gotta go!
  • amirahforever7208
    Options
    I must agree with most here. My biggest weakness has been blue bell ice cream, and moreso anything sweet in between meals and even throughout the night. I know for a fact my sugar intake is hindering my weight loss.
  • REBECCASMIGIEL07
    Options
    I giving up soda
  • Stephaniejanehill
    Options
    I'm thinking chocolate. All sugar and baked goods are my weakness but it's a biggie.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bread!! Bread like products!!! that is the death of me...
  • LifeMadeMeFat
    Options
    I love candy ,chocolate and chips . I will go with no candy for the month that way I can do it with the kids too.
    Options
    I'm giving up chips;) I love potato chips! I used to eat them every day, but I've gotten better, and I'm excited to give them up for a whole month:)
  • orussell001
    Options
    Everything that I know is considered "junk food"
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    As much as I really DONT want to do this....I will pray that I am able to start January 1st. :drinker: NO SODA (not the real thing, not caffeine free, not diet) NONE!!! Is that even legal!!! LOL!! :laugh:

Hello everyone from Florida,
    Judy :flowerforyou:
  • FunnyFit
    FunnyFit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bye-bye, Starbucks! You've been a cruel mistress...but I will miss you.
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Refined sugar in all its addictive forms!

Michelle in Ohio:noway:
  • allylbrown
    Options
    I am so excited we have a great group so far giving up some really great things....looking forward to Jan 1st ...it's going to be GREAT!!!! We are all here to support each other.
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    its gonna have to be chocolate for me. and takeaways
  • cliveshasybliss
    Options
    I will give up homemade cookies and cakes they are the death of me lol
  • cliveshasybliss
    Options
    i love popcorn too and bought some skinny pop out of Sam's Club and they are only 39 calories a cup only made with olive oil and salt try it
  • nolson0587
    Options
    CHIPS! Most salty foods, but chips are definitely my weakness.
  • Claremoak
    Claremoak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chips, my favorite go to when I am craving something sweet. It is just too easy to grab a few and lose track of how many I eat. I want to work on not having a "sweet" at night before bed.
  • JenestaM
    JenestaM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's funny that I found this group when I did. I was just thinking how on the days where I manage to stay below my calorie goals, I might have 50-300 calories left. And I take up the rest of the calories up by eating Better n' Peanut Butter. It's not fattening, but I bet I might start making some progress after the holidays if I stop snacking on it so much! I've got 5 jars left, so whatever I don't finish this month will be staring me in the face once January starts. I'm going to try to give it up for the month anyway though. :)