100 Day Challenge

ascrit
ascrit Posts: 770 Member
My CF gym is having a "100 Day Challenge" for all the members. You choose a basic movement (I chose squats) and on the first day you do 1, the second day you do 2, and so on until you get to 100 reps on day 100. I believe that this is a pretty common CF activity, have any of you ever done it?

Replies

• gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Sounds interesting. As I am new to Crossfit I think the challenges are great and motivating. My box is doing a 30 Paleo challenge in January. Though I might try it out. They had mentioned you do WOD on day 1 and repeat on day 30, you then get points for improvement. Also your body fat % is measured on day 1 and 30 for points. Not sure how Paleo will go but I think I will give it a shot.

A 100 days is a bigger commitment but I guess you can see a far greater improvement with your movement in 100 days. I assume the weight is set for the 100 days. Good luck.
  • leanna1120
    leanna1120 Posts: 21 Member
    Yep our box is in the middle of a 100 burpee challenge. Our rules are you can make up missed burpees, but you can't work ahead. I missed a few days in a row when we were in the 50ish per day area and got behind about 400 burpees in no time. Not fun!!! :tongue:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    My CF gym is having a "100 Day Challenge" for all the members. You choose a basic movement (I chose squats) and on the first day you do 1, the second day you do 2, and so on until you get to 100 reps on day 100. I believe that this is a pretty common CF activity, have any of you ever done it?

Ours is in the middle of a challenge for double unders so we can learn how to do the $%@&* things.