3000+ Bulkers?

meldabee
meldabee Posts: 4 Member
Any women bulking over 3000? I just upped mine to a 3500 minimum with a 4000 max until the end of feb. and then going on a cut for the spring.

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Really? Why so high? Those are some pretty big numbers depending on your stats.
  • meldabee
    meldabee Posts: 4 Member
    Well I was 9% bf when I began at 132 lbs. 5'6. So I have a good muscle base. I am lifting 1.5 hours a day and sometimes do a second workout(more calisthenics pull ups, dips,pushups, planks). I also do 4 min tabata after every workout and will probably sprint outside on my cut, but no other cardio right now. I come from a track and field background. I am also hoping to compete in figure by the spring. My tdee is close to 2700. I started bulking on 3000 and really haven't seen as much gain as I want. Mostly water bloat. Went up to 3500 on some days and still have low bodyfat...maybe 12%.

I need to eat alot in order to cut at a higher calorie amount and hold on to my mass. Also when i start sprinting on my cut I will have to keep my calories jacked up.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Well I was 9% bf when I began at 132 lbs. 5'6. So I have a good muscle base. I am lifting 1.5 hours a day and sometimes do a second workout(more calisthenics pull ups, dips,pushups, planks). I also do 4 min tabata after every workout and will probably sprint outside on my cut, but no other cardio right now. I come from a track and field background. I am also hoping to compete in figure by the spring. My tdee is close to 2700. I started bulking on 3000 and really haven't seen as much gain as I want. Mostly water bloat. Went up to 3500 on some days and still have low bodyfat...maybe 12%.

I need to eat alot in order to cut at a higher calorie amount and hold on to my mass. Also when i start sprinting on my cut I will have to keep my calories jacked up.

Dayyyyummm. Your stats are freaking envious! Great job to have such a starting base. When I cut I would like to maintain my lower BF at around 130 but I am only 5'1 plus a lil so we shall see!
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Daaaaaaang, woman. That's an impressive amount of lbm you got there. I'm 5"9 and bulking on about 2650-2700/day - I think I'm one of the bigger eaters here, too, but I'm also one of the tallest I think. Lifting 3x/week and no cardio. Started at 128 in August at about 18% bf. Sitting around 138 now, no idea of current bf% but really pleased with what I see in the mirror, going to hang tight until the end of January (or when my pants don't fit anymore lol). 3500 is a CRAZY huge amount of food!!!
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    holy smokes! I'm not even close to that. Wow, your stats are impressive. I'm 5'7", and I was at 118 lbs at 13% for my show. 130 at 9% is incredible.
  • Incredible stats! Am I the only one who'se wishing for some pics? Sorry if that sounds weird but I love seeing beautiful strong bodies to inspire me to keep on keepin' on. :)
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Oh wow! Those are certainly incredible stats. I'm so not in that ballpark! Started this bulk at 54 kg / 119 pounds with a length of 1.65 m / 5'5" and approx. BF of 19%. Intake was initially 2300 kcal per day but I dropped it down to 2200 because I gained too fast. Now I haven't been gaining for 3 weeks and will have to up again. Currently at approx. 57 kg / 126 pounds.

And yes', I would also like pic's! :flowerforyou:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Incredible stats! Am I the only one who'se wishing for some pics? Sorry if that sounds weird but I love seeing beautiful strong bodies to inspire me to keep on keepin' on. :)

LOL me too. Didn't want to sound like a creeper tho. (Thanks for doing the creeping for me! :tongue: )
  • maruby95
    maruby95 Posts: 204 Member
    Another vote for pix :).
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    WOW!!
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    :grumble: I wish
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Yeah…crazy nice stats!!!