I month Turbo Fire Results

Options
SusanJenai
SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
After 1 month of Turbo Fire I only lost 5lbs, and I weighted 265lbs when I started. I guess it's because I kept it low impact to protect my knees and ankles (plus the Thanksgiving Feast I had). Also, my body fat went down 2% precent, lost 1 inch on my thighs and arms, 2 inches on my chest and waist, and 2 1/2 inches on my hips. I'm almost a dress size smaller but not quite. Besides thanksgiving my diet was as good as it could be. Any suggestions on how I can inprove my weightloss for next month??

Replies

• cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey Susan. Congrats on that 5lbs ad 2%! That's a great start!

I'm no expert obviously, but I'd at least would love to share a few things because I'm going through them too:

1. Celebrate! Every small victory is still a step toward your goals.

2. Try eating clean. I know that it's a buzz word to many, but a good start for me was Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Diet. I'm no gourmet so I'm not doing all those 18 ingredient recipes in the index, but it was an informative book on clean eating principles. You can easily google clean eating and get an understanding on the basics if you're not aware of them.

3. Grab a buddy! We tend to have better results when someone is partnered with us. I made a friend on MFP by encouraging her on her blog and she came right back and helped me through a tough day to workout!

We can do this together! 2014 is our year to shine! Happy Holidays!
  • SusanJenai
    Options
    Hey Ckward, Thank you for your kind words. I am formiluar with Tosca Reno and love her books too. I am trying to eat as clean as I can. I cute out most processed foods except for Kashi cereal, (that the cleanist I could find) which I eat with fat free organic milk. But other then that I've been cutting down on dairy and sugar. I guess its just a slow process.
  • mamiarellano
    mamiarellano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Progress is still progress! When I first started TF, I was only losing 5 lbs a month. I just remind myself that "Slow and Steady Win the Race." I'm working on my diet this year. Staying focused and trying to find those "abs that are made in the kitchen." Even bought myself a food scale for portions and what not. You CAN do it. Everything takes time, but you will get to where you want to be. Good luck!
  • SusanJenai
    Options
    Second month of TurboFire under my belt and I have lost seven pounds this month, Twelve pounds in all. Lost another two inches on my waist and chest, and one inch on the rest of my body. Body fat went down another 1.5 precent.
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great results so far!