Dear Santa, What this geek really wants for Christmas is....

Options
mruntidy
mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
Go...

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One. Santa delivered. I wish the new Fable was out :(
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    New episodes of The IT Crowd. :ohwell:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Season 2 of Firefly
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Season 2 of Firefly

Yes please!!!

I'm getting a PS4 and 4 games to go with it. Can't really complain. And some Doctor Who thing that hubby ordered for me... well, the box was from Think Geek and I'm assuming it's Doctor Who stuff.

Of course, I would have loved the collector box of seasons 1 to 7 of DW on blu-ray and the collector box of the Marvel Universe phase 1 (the one with the Tesseract) but we haven't won the lottery yet.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    Season 2 of Firefly

Yes please!!!

I'm getting a PS4 and 4 games to go with it. Can't really complain. And some Doctor Who thing that hubby ordered for me... well, the box was from Think Geek and I'm assuming it's Doctor Who stuff.

Of course, I would have loved the collector box of seasons 1 to 7 of DW on blu-ray and the collector box of the Marvel Universe phase 1 (the one with the Tesseract) but we haven't won the lottery yet.

What games for PS4? We have knack, Assassin's Creed and Just Dance 2014. knack was really fun! Kinda reminded me of Rachet and Clank.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Oh if only, though I think they are doing a Christmas one
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Season 2 of Firefly

Yes Please!!!

But on a more realistic note, a new Ipad, not getting one, but I need one.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Season 2 of Firefly

Yes please!!!

What games for PS4? We have knack, Assassin's Creed and Just Dance 2014. knack was really fun! Kinda reminded me of Rachet and Clank.

Knack, Need for Speed, Lego Marvels, Skylanders... all thanks to great deals on Amazon, lol. I'll probably get Assasin's Creed at some point though.

I still have no idea what that Think Geek thing is and it's killing me...
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Oh if only, though I think they are doing a Christmas one

*bounces* OMGOMGOMG!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/crowd-christmas-even-show-return-2888377

SQUEE!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    Season 2 of Firefly

Yes please!!!

Knack, Need for Speed, Lego Marvels, Skylanders... all thanks to great deals on Amazon, lol. I'll probably get Assasin's Creed at some point though.

I still have no idea what that Think Geek thing is and it's killing me...

Lego marvel and Skylanders are both excellent!! I have those for ps3! :D I was super impressed with the multitudes of superheroes in marvel. Made my day. One con is that Deadpool is pretty much the last character you can get.
  • sleepyotter
    sleepyotter Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    SO got me some pretty kickass steampunk boots. He got computer parts, a Dr. Who shirt, and a Zelda keychain.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I'm loving Lego Marvel.

My loot was a Tardis throw blanket and the 11th doctor sonic screwdriver. Not complaining! My brother in law got us this http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ec0a/?srp=1 Very appropriate for the current weather.

And I ordered the Marvel Universe blu ray collection with some gift cards as a (very early) birthday present.