Start tomorrow :)

Options
Ive heard so many good things about Plexus. I'm buying some from a friend that has reached her weight loss goal and am so excited to start using it tomorrow.

Replies

• mcramer5
    Options
    I have been on Plexus Slim since September 24, I have lost 9 lbs. and countless inches. I take 2 accelerators and drink my slim. I became an ambassador because I heard so many people losing weight. Good luck on your journey to losing weight. If you need anything from plexus feel free to ask. Good Luck and Happy Losing.
  • a_rodriguez74
    a_rodriguez74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mcramer5,
    I know it says to drink the slim and take the accelerator in the morning but is there a time that you shouldn't take it? I used to take Phentermine but it would make me so jittery and if i took it anytime after 10am i couldn't sleep at night. Helped me lose weight but not without a price.
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    No set time to take it, but they do advise taking it early in the day(the accelerator) as it can keep you up at night.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I am really hoping that this will help jump start my weightloss again. I lost to near goal a year and a half ago. Got promoted at work which means more stress and less gym time which led me to where I am today. 30 pounds away from goal again. Hope things are going well for you all.
  • NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I haven't started yet but am contemplating it. I'm happy to see that people are having good results. I see alot of people on Facebook selling it, so it is hard to tell if they are being honest about their results. I would be happy to know how it is going for you, and if you are following a specific diet plan, i.e. counting calories, Atkins, etc.
    Thanks, take care!
  • MistyMagnolia
    Options
    Hey Nanski! I started taking Plexus Nov. 18th & have lost an average of 2 pounds a week so far. I don't count calories, but try to eat healthier foods. Even when I slip up, I'm still losing weight. The only real exercise I get besides cleaning the house is going for a walk around the block every day & occasionally going to the park to play catch or frisbee. I'm sure I could have lost more by now, but I recently found out I wasn't drinking enough water. Apparently water is the key with Plexus. The person I buy from says to drink half your weight in ounces of water every day (so if you weighed 100 lbs, that'd be 50 oz. of water every day). For me, that is a lot of water, but I try to sip on it throughout the day. The week I started doing that, I lost 3 pounds instead of the normal 2.

Believe me, I was skeptical at first too. I've tried a lot of diets with no success, & use to go to the gym daily with NO change. I was starting to think I'd never lose weight, but this is giving me hope. I haven't been on it that long, but so far I love it. Not only has it helped me start losing weight, but I also crave bad stuff less. I used to crave carbs, sodas, & sweets like crazy ALL the time. Now I rarely crave anything. That's been the best part for me - being free of craving the food I know is bad for me.

Sorry for the novel, but I just wanted to let you know the best approach (water!) to lose weight if you do try it out. And no, I don't sell Plexus :)
  • NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there, any results so far from your Plexus? I'm looking forward to starting mine as soon as it arrives.