December 24/25

Options
Happy Merry Christmas Holidays Winter Solstice Season or any other holiday you may or may not be celebrating this season! I wish you all the best and hope no matter what your doing your having a peaceful time :)

Replies

• m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Merry, merry. Happy, happy.

Big happy smiles, general excited jumping about and non-specific good thoughts to you ALL!

And whether you choose to be mindful or mad over the holidays, log and learn.

You know the drills. A little planning, a little slack, a little exercise, and a lot of water and sleep, and that little extra treat won't count.

Take good and proper care of yourselves my wonderful fitness pals!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    Holiday love to all you fitfam who are making yourselves a home in my heart.

Best wishes for joy, cheer and great good will!
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Merry merry Christmas!!!!!!!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    And the same to you all!

I hope your days were filled with laughter, joy and good health!
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    For those who celebrate, I hope your Christmases were filled with joy and warmth!
  • asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok guys I failed this holiday season but I'm ready to restart my 100lb journey for this new year. Looking forward to new challenges!
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    Ok guys I failed this holiday season but I'm ready to restart my 100lb journey for this new year. Looking forward to new challenges!

You didn't fail... You are new to your journey... Your here which means you did not give up... I think that's a win
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back asundeen. We saved your seat on the wagon!