BEST JUICER???

Options
jeansgirl
jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
I have a Waring and it's ok...but very wet pulp! I would like to upgrade and wondering what would be a good juicer? I have done some research and Hurom looks good. But then saw some reviews that weren't so hot. Looked at a Omega J8004 or J8006...but pretty big commitment at over 300$ There are a lot of Jack Lalannes on Craigslist...so guessing that it's not a great one. What do you juicers use?

Replies

• dharmalicous
    dharmalicous Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know it's cliche.. but it is for a reason. This puppy works great and consistently. It's also a pretty easy clean up job. :)
    Breville Elite : http://www.brevilleusa.com/die-cast-juice-fountain-elite.html

However I will mention here that some people prefer the masticating type vs centrifugal for leafy stuff. But I haven't had a major issue with anything. Regarding the centrifugal type you can always try re-juicing the pulp if you feel like you didn't get every little last bit out of your veggies/fruit.
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Hi. I have the jack lanes. Juicer... It's big. . The pulp comes out dry... But it's a hassle when I have to clean it. Too many parts..
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I ended up ordering Omega...hope it lives up to its reviews...I'll be paying for it for 6 months!
  • jamierussell929
    jamierussell929 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have an Omega Vrt 350HD and absolutely love it!! However, be aware that if you got a masticating juicer you will want to cut up your veggies (especially celery and pineapple) which tend to be very stringy. There are tons of youtube videos with helpful hints on how to get these juicers to work great and yield a ton of juice. I hope that helps :-) Enjoy your new juicer!!

today is day 49 for me on my fast and I am down 44.4 pounds!!

jamie
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
  • orygunred
    orygunred Posts: 20
    Options
    Breyville Fountain Plus
  • saratague
    saratague Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We have the Omega8006 - Expensive but works GREAT.
  • t_elliot
    t_elliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Juicing. After much debate bought the Hurom 100. So easy to use and clean. Very quiet and comes with a 10 year warranty. Loving it!
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Definetly the Breville Juice Fountain Plus.....amazing!
  • nurseygirl84
    nurseygirl84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also have the breville and it truely is a great juicer. I find it easy to clean and pulp comes out dry unless I am juicing very soft juicy fruits like oranges, or pineapple...apples, leafy greens, cucumbers, celery, beets, cabbage, kiwi have all come out dry.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have the jack lanes. Juicer... It's big. . The pulp comes out dry... But it's a hassle when I have to clean it. Too many parts..

Totally agree! I love using the thing but when it comes to cleaning it, there is a lot to take apart and clean!