LOOKING FOR FELLOW SLEEVERS

Options

Replies

• jendroberts
    jendroberts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI! I was sleeved on 11/07/2013... I am on real food now and am having issues choosing the right foods to fill up my day... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Trying to find my balance on this new journey!
  • lauriet0608
    Options
    Hi all! I was sleeved on 22nd September 2013. Looking forward to sharing experiences with you all! X
  • KristianaRouth
    KristianaRouth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was VSG on 7/25/12! Feel free to add me and best of luck on your journey!
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Being sleeved Monday....please feel free to add me....I'd love the support too :)
  • Blackcloudkygirl
    Options
    Hi. I was sleeved on 06/03/13...feel free to add me.
  • jhermant
    Options
    Sleeved on Nov,7 2013. Would love some friends on here, havent figured out how to add them yet, so please add me :o)
  • emxp75
    Options
    I was sleeved on November 28, 2013. More than happy to make some sleever friends!
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I'm Shon, I was sleeved on 8/12/13 feel free to add me any of you. Looking forward to connecting with you all
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me as friend. Sleeved 11/20/13. Start wt 253. Now at 216. I didn't start MFP til 12/7/13 so my wt loss only shows 9# but it is actually 37#. I have my diary set at public.
  • ratrita
    Options
    Was sleeved on 6-11-13. Can use friends for lots of support. Down 37 pounds, but been stuck for the last 2 months. Tending toward old habits! Add me as a friend so we can all help each other.
  • kdruger
    Options
    I was sleeved on 11/18/2013. I am looking for sleevers too. You can add me.
  • thoughtaling76
    thoughtaling76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 10/26/12 feel free to add me ...
  • Casjosh
    Casjosh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 4/2013 and struggling so would love to talk to other sleevers. :smile:
  • bbygrl1957
    bbygrl1957 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 5/14/13...please feel free to add me :)
  • dsagel
    dsagel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I was sleeved on August 26, 2013! Always looking for support and friends...lol

Debbie\
  • melvislee
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I had the vertical sleeve procedure on August 28, 2013 and am down 76.5 lbs. I am training for my first 5k at Disney World in February with plans to run a half marathon in October. I had several non-surgical weight loss partners who participated with MFP over the last year or so, but they are no longer participating (hoping the New Year Resolution crowd will make a re-appearance - LOL). I would love to share the successes and help conquer the struggles with fellow sleevers, so please feel free to add me. I am a daily logger as it helps me to stay focused.

The journey IS the destination, and I would love to share this road to health with others! They say there is strength in numbers, right? We've got this!!:flowerforyou:
  • msskinnlynny
    Options
    Been sleeved since Dec 17, 2013. Please feel free to add me favor030969 or anyone for that matter
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on 31st June 2012 and am nearly 11 stone down now. I am loving life, I have discovered running nd am still getting to terms with how to make sure this is successful for me and I don't go back to bad eating habits!

I am happy to be friends with any sleevers out there!!
  • preciousIam
    preciousIam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends. I was sleeved on Jan 20th 2012. Good luck to you!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was sleeved in March 2012 -- feel free to add me too, as well as any sleever =)