T25 + MFP.

Options
Hi,
I am new to MFP and looking for men/women who are interested in joining me as I start the T 25. I am looking for buddies that need support and positive motivation that can give the same. Please feel free to say hi.

Here is to a weight loss winter!

Replies

• a1quietstorm
    Options
    Hi MsSusan1965, welcome to MFP. I've been here for a bit and the MFP mobile app has been a big help to me. Used T25 about 3 months ago and lost about 15 lbs in 4 weeks. I've been on a mini-workout vacation for the holidays but planning to get back on track with New Years by returning to the T25 workout and nutrition guide.

Feel free to send me a friend request, we can cheer each other on! :smile:

Good Luck and let's have a great weight loss winter.
  • 123whit
    Options
    I started Monday December 16th with T25 :) I'm excited (and sore already lol)

Add me if you want :) I'm also looking for buddies doing the same workout to help motivate and stay on track!
    I don't need a coach, they're annoying. :p

Wondering also if anyone has any idea how to track the T25 workouts in the workout thing on here? I type in T25 and nothing comes up?
  • heavens_calm
    heavens_calm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I am starting the T25 5 Day Fast Track on December 30th, then kicking into the full program on the 6th. I had great results with Insanity earlier last year, but then life, the universe and everything happened and well.. let's just say my weight loss goal for this year is even bigger than last year. Please feel free to add me as a friend - let's keep one another accountable. If this program is anything like Insanity, we'll need it!
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am starting T25 on December 30 also. Add me if you want. Would like to have buddies for this exercise.
  • tayjenks08
    tayjenks08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 on Monday Dec 30th as well!! Goodluck!
  • CBSARGE
    CBSARGE Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started T25 just over 5 weeks ago - 2nd day of Beta was this morning. How's everyone doing?