Damn cookies!

Options
MommyisFit
MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
Ladies, I have an issue. I cannot stop eating cookies. I have been doing so awesome up until this point. I am 19 weeks and a as of 2 weeks ago I had gained 5 pounds. I had to stop working out as much as I have had a terrible issue with varicose veins and leg swelling so my activity is down but my appetite is not! This baby has me hungry all the time. I make good meal choices, but it is that snacks that are killing me. There are cookies everywhere and I cannot control myself! In the past 2 weeks I have gained 4 lbs! Ugh! I cannot continue this!

Any suggestions on how to just say no to cookies?!? lol

Replies

• cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself too much Mommy. You've been doing great up till now and it's only a short hick-up. I've been going through the same thing the last 2 weeks. Think I"m telling myself that because I can have a few more calories they can be sugar and food I don't normally eat. Just pick up and keep positive. This is such a hard time of year for most people
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I feel you....I LOOOVE mint chocolate and that's what is around during the holidays in everything; cookies and candy and I have lost control. I had an intervention with my husband to help me with control. And, I told work about it since they have been feeding me the stuff. I know that sugar isn't actually a DIRECT correlation to gestational diabetes, but I scare myself into cutting out the stuff knowing my glucose reading is on January 7th.