Options
tayter_tot7
tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
If you need teammates add me Latavia Goode

Replies

• Shazzyb71
    Shazzyb71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I got one for Xmas and I love it. I'll try and add you (I have no team mates yet so I'm not sure how to add anyone but I'll give it a go).

I haven't done any exercise since Xmas but from 6th Jan I'm going to start some weight training and aim to do 10000 steps per day.

Right, I'll try and add you now !!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    How does one go about adding people?
  • Adonna1
    Options
    Me too!,,,,
    Add me
  • samej57
    samej57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    To add people to your team you will either have to have their name or email that they use for the UP band then under the team tab you search for the person and then invite to team
  • hard2bfit
    hard2bfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought the jawbone up as a gift to myself. I had the fitbit flex but was disappointed it wasn't compatible with my droid so I could only sync my results on the PC.

I have done research on the the jawbone up and the fitbit flex. all these activity bands are designed to make working out more motivating and fun. They are not going to be 100% accurate. after researching several of these bands, I will use as a general guide of my progress but safe to assume you should deduct a few hundred steps it logs if you wear it all day. because you can be doing other things such as driving with the band on that will throw off results by a few steps along the way. Hence if it reads 10,000 steps, the activity is likely closer to 9500

My 3rd day wearing my jawbone up, I am hyped and excited and looking to add people to my team to make this more interesting.

what's your username on the Jawbone Up App....My user name is: Fit4me
  • konvincedq
    konvincedq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's good to know. I just order my UP24 online last week and I'm eagerly waiting for it to come in.