Do you have a "Type"??

Options
2»

Replies

• findinglessjess
    Options
    I'm attracted to tall men with tattoos bald and with goatees....never end up with that though lol
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm just a sucker for a pretty smile
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have a type, but I like guys with dark hair and dark brown eyes :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to tall men with tattoos bald and with goatees....never end up with that though lol

This is my exact "type" also, and usually guys I end up with have at least one of these features :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

This is my exact "type" also, and usually guys I end up with have at least one of these features :)

You guys should come here that type is everywhere.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    as much as i like to say i dont have a type, i tend to end up with a similar looking guy :
    tall, wiry, thin but strong, northern european looks (blonde or light brown hair, blue eyes) or even northern european.

personality wise i seem to go for quiet (not necessarily shy), science/math/engineering background, reserved go-getters. and it's always them who end up noticing me way before i notice them because they are so good at blending into the background with their lack of flash
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    the alpha part is a little harder to find.

Ain't that the truth... :angry: