Dec 30 workout & diet post

Options
Post today's success here :)

Replies

• stangirl1995
    stangirl1995 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today was day 5 for me.. CVX was AWESOME!! Love that workout!
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    I completed 123 power knees(insanity).I use to could only do 99.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The second week of P90X3 has begun with another round of Total Synergistics. This time I burned 411 calories compared with last weeks 436, so it seems like I am consistent in my workout intensity. Got my heart rate up to 180 this time! My diet is also going strong with no problems with junk foods or soda.

I made another grocery run today and bought more supplies to make Kale Chips, zucchini chips, and roasted Brussel Sprouts. I loved the kale chips and Brussel sprouts this weekend and want more. I have heard about the zucchini chips and want to experiment with a couple recipes. I also bought a six-pack of coconut water. I had a can this weekend and really enjoyed the taste of that.

Mike
  • pandora13
    pandora13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It went great!! I did Day one of Total Synergistics, I have been eating on target and have been drinking my Fat flush water to help me eliminate the bloatiness and salt retention I am having. All in all today has been a great day and I am looking forward to my Day 2 tomorrow.
  • AngDenSti
    Options
    All I can say about The Challenge is OMG!! That was soooo hard, but I made it through. My pull-up assist helped so much. I am so glad I invested in that tool. I also ran 3 miles today so I'm feeling pretty great!!

I've done pretty good with my diet today so overall today was a success!! I am wondering how bad I will hurt torrid though. :-/
  • pandora13
    pandora13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!!! I was doing great with the food and calories, but then I just started snacking!! I love popcorn, so I ate some and some chips....the damage isn't that bad....I will do better. On to another day tomorrow...hope you all had a great day...have a good night everyone :wink: