Replies

• megmarissa
    megmarissa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    August 15th here.... our 2nd.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am due on May 30th with our first. Would love to get to know some other pregnant ladies who are trying to stay healthy throughout and afterwards. What is everybody doing for exercise? I am 16 weeks and found the first trimester really tough. I've started doing pool jogging recently and although I feel silly doing it, I've noticed an improvement in my mood from getting exercise again.

This is my 3rd and I'm due sometime between June and August. I have an US on the 31st to tell me exactly. I have a gym membership and ride the bike or do the elliptical. Since I didn't lift before I got pregnant I'm not going to start now even though I want to. I just take it easy and make sure my heart rate climbs but not too high.
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm due with my 1st on Aug. 15th! My dr. told me to make sure my heart rate stays under 140 during exercise. It's driving me crazy, I can hardly even do the elliptical and keep it under that. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do to stay fit? I get so bored with walking
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 19th. This will be my second child. I am excited that today begins my 2nd trimester so hopefully I'll have a little more energy to get up and get active again. Feel free to add me anyone. It would be motivating to go through this with someone!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    August 15th here.... our 2nd.

Cool! That's my Bday
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I barely exercised at all in my first trimester as well. I just had zero energy and always felt nauseous so now that I'm in m y second I'm really pushing myself to get out there a few times a week. I'm doing yoga, the bike, some jogging, and light weights.
  • truleman
    truleman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am in the same situation, although I'm a little older. My son is 15. I just got remarried in March and surprise surprise I just found out I was pregnant. Too new to go the Dr. just yet but I calculate an August due date.
    I'm SCARED. Last time I did this was 15 years ago and had a horrible pregnancy with complications. I've always been overweight, however I'm at my all time heaviest. So I realize this is going to be a tough battle.
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am due with my first on June 29, 2014. I have a history of miscarriage given i have a clotting disorder. This is the last week of my first trimester and I am excited. I am afraid to exercise though even though the doctors said that I could. Any advice. And congrats to all the future mommies to be.
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am due in July--9 weeks right now. I have been doing Leslie Sansone DVD's 4-5 days a week between 15-45 minutes (1-4 miles). I do them with 3 lb weights throughout. I am tired, but even one mile energizes me and helps me sleep better. I am logging each day, everything; anyone can feel free to friend me. Happy to support!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm due Aug 15 or around there. My doctors appointment isn't until the 8th. So far I'm doing yoga, bike, and lifting hand weights. Some days I have energy other days I don't. I plan on walking when the weather clears up
  • The0Trizzle
    The0Trizzle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We just found out about our first a week ago :) I should be due around August
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Hey there, I am in the same situation, although I'm a little older. My son is 15. I just got remarried in March and surprise surprise I just found out I was pregnant. Too new to go the Dr. just yet but I calculate an August due date.
    I'm SCARED. Last time I did this was 15 years ago and had a horrible pregnancy with complications. I've always been overweight, however I'm at my all time heaviest. So I realize this is going to be a tough battle.

My last (and first) pregnancy was 8 years ago and it was intensely rough with nonstop problems. I am now 15.5 weeks and it hasn't been so bad. Hang in there, you might be pleasently surprised.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    I am due with my first on June 29, 2014. I have a history of miscarriage given i have a clotting disorder. This is the last week of my first trimester and I am excited. I am afraid to exercise though even though the doctors said that I could. Any advice. And congrats to all the future mommies to be.

If it were me I would just walk.
  • ashleyreida1
    ashleyreida1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies...I'm very early. Due August 31st! :) Hoping to maintain a healthy pregnancy! Hard to get off to a good start when you find out during the Holidays! LOL!
  • mikaylavega
    mikaylavega Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am due July 28th with baby #2. Can't wait until I find out if its a boy or girl!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop ladies and I'm BACK again!! Officially expecting bayb # 2 on August 28th (give or take). So far this pregnancy is 100% different from my last one as the cravings have started HARD CORE!! Whats everyone doing for snacks!

Anyone feeling twice as tired with second pregnancy??
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    this is my 3rd pregnancy and i already feel like i'm showing at 7wks. Granted it's probably just bloating. Snacks-yogurt, granola bars, fruits. But yes the pickle eating has started for me. at least it's a good craving. Last pregnancy i wanted bacon and cream cheese....gross
  • Putcake
    Putcake Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop ladies and I'm BACK again!! Officially expecting bayb # 2 on August 28th (give or take). So far this pregnancy is 100% different from my last one as the cravings have started HARD CORE!! Whats everyone doing for snacks!

Anyone feeling twice as tired with second pregnancy??

I'm so tired this time! With my first, I would come home, nap, eat and go back to bed. It was so much easier with a toddler to chase after!

Now, I'm easily asleep on the couch by 7. My hubby has been awesome - putting our little guy to bed (we're transitioning to the big boy bed with some difficulty!) and then I can just go right to bed.

Yesterday, I made myself go to the grocery store around 3:30 - but it was so hard to change out of my PJs - I just didn't want to get up from the couch!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow - and hoping that I can get some energy to start walking again. I know that will help with the exhaustion!
  • jmyrtle
    jmyrtle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi baby #3 here and due around end of June 2014/ early July 2014?
  • CookeeV13
    Options
    Hi all. Baby #1 due 7/25. Just a couple more weeks of my 1st trimester, thankfully no sickness, just bloat and laziness. I like to run and my doctor curbed that off the bat. I have resorted to Zumba, Pilates, and boredom. Looking forward to suggestions and inspiration from all you fine fit mommies