Does anybody need motivation

Options
deekeir
deekeir Posts: 3 Member
Does anyone go on here ever? The last post was a week ago. I don't know about anyone else, but I need all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• TammyGKRN
    Options
    I am not sure how those groups work as I never see anything come on thru on them.. Add me if you would like!! I post on everyone's stuff everyday!! NO I in TEAM!!!!
  • krishamisha
    krishamisha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use mainly the mpf app on ipad or iphone, which doesn't access the forums; so I only come here once in a blue moon.

I read my newsfeed daily - If having a bad day you can mention it and get some feedback from your mfp friends.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined this group. Seems to me that some groups take off and connections develop, but some just sit here, unused. It takes folks that are on every day, and, it seems to me, to not have too many topics/threads in the group, otherwise people's daily presence gets diluted. Let's see if we can wake this one up!:smile:
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Yes add me anyone, many of my friends have left MFP, never hurts to have a few more
  • schonsdragon
    schonsdragon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't come to the groups very often because I usually use my phone and can only access these groups on my computer.

If people want to add me I am open to it.
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Motivation helps me to keep a positive vibe & I like to encourage anyone to keep doing better :smile: Feel free to add me.
  • bslim4me
    bslim4me Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just returning back to MFP. Need as much motivation as possible! Not only do I need to lose weight to get healthy, but now I am on doctor's orders to do so. I, like most on this group, use my iPhone a lot. So I am not much on the computer, but check in on my phone daily. Would love new friends to help me out on this new direction of my life. Thanks:happy:
  • JanellPlett
    Options
    I need some serious motivation and help! I've been struggling silently with really nobody to talk to and I need some help! Anyone else?
  • aikester
    Options
    HI All- Who else is using the fitbit? I'm hoping it keeps me honest and motivated! Wondering if anyone else is switching up their plan as they go into 2014!
  • CarmicWords
    CarmicWords Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in major need of support. I am basically doing this on my own. I have no support at home and since I am a freelance writer, most of my friends are online. I would love, love, love anyone who would be willing to give me an occasional thumbs up or "good job" or "keep it up" or whatever. I really don't have any so it's a rough road.
  • CarmicWords
    Options
    I'm getting a Fitbit in a couple weeks (with tax return). I'm excited. Like you, I'm hoping it will keep me moving and motivated.
  • ZamaMama
    ZamaMama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    CarmicWords, I too am looking for some support. I've joined 3 groups and none have really been what I expected. I thought the discussions would be frequent, even daily among participants, but there are weeks that drag on between posts. I'd love and appreciate a supportive voice on MFP, I'll send you a friend request. :smile:
  • CarmicWords
    Options
    Got your FR and accepted. I will offer you all the support I can. I check my newsfeed all the time and comment and give thumbs up whenever possible. I don't check the forums a lot as I use the app on my phone and iPad most if the time.