How much does everyone want to lose???

Options
Just a quick question to get the conversation started, how much does everyone want to lose? I feel like my 25 is pretty typical, but what amount is everyone else struggling with??:smile:

Replies

• pipka22
    Options
    I would like to lose 20-25 pounds and get back to my weight BEFORE grad school. It definitely is a challenge though. I have lost about 6 over the past month but I feel like I'm at a plateau. Going to try some new workouts and try to mix things up a bit :)
  • brillanta
    brillanta Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    25 would be great. My main goal is to not be classified as "overweight" any more and that would do it! I was once 3/4 lb away from that and then sabboaged myself!! Can you beleive?
  • andream0423
    andream0423 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have to loose more than 25. I would love to be "healthy" instead of obese or overweight. In order to get there I have to loose between 90-110lbs. The fact that you've already lost over 100 has me very inspired. You did great. Even if you "let it go" and didn't loose the "last 24" you should congratulate yourself for not gaining any back. That is a major accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. My first goal is to loose 30lbs so I can get below 200. I'm hoping to find inspiration, accountability and encouragement here.
  • kheld213
    Options
    Thanks for forming this group! I also would like to lose 20-25 pounds. I got married just over a year ago and was taking topamax daily for migraines. It has amazing weight loss effects as well so I was looking great at the time! I have stopped taking it in the past few months because of other side effects and have completely gained it all back. I would LOVE to lose this weight with a good diet and regular exercise so I know I can keep it off. I also have a tropical vacation planned in 2.5 months- I may not be at my goal weight by then but hope to make significant progress!
    Wishing everyone health and happiness :)
  • lbn23
    lbn23 Posts: 9
    Options
    20 - 25 lbs to be at goal! I am also 5'7" and 185 right now. 160 is deal, but I would be happy at 165. I started my new exercise regimen about 4 weeks ago so I am now really in the groove trying for 60 minutes 5 days a week.

My first goal of the year is 10 for 14- meaning by Jan 14, I will have been to the gym 10 times.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 lbs. My first goal is to lose 10 lbs by June 1.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I too have 20 to lose. My anniversary is in 6.5weeks. While I know realistically I won't lose 20, (I probably won't even get 10!) I would definitely like to lose some, and be a size smaller! It *IS* a special day after all ;0) Feel free to add me. I could use all the support/motivation.

What are ya'll planning to do? I've got my calories set at 1500, I plan on doing JM BFBM, and adding a kettlebell routine every other day.
  • alahnie13
    Options
    I weigh 140 right now, I'd like to lose 35-40 lbs :)
  • Isapfl
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 pounds by april. Not sure if it's possible
  • Tricia_wright
    Tricia_wright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone... I would like to loose 20 pounds. I know I can do it... I just have to stay focused
  • Tricia_wright
    Tricia_wright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go... U can do it.
  • cheeselover33
    cheeselover33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great!! I too just want to be out of the overweight category and yes I have gotten pretty darn close but the sabotaged myself :(
    Oh well, time to get it done for me and for real :)
  • cheeselover33
    cheeselover33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have to loose more than 25. I would love to be "healthy" instead of obese or overweight. In order to get there I have to loose between 90-110lbs. The fact that you've already lost over 100 has me very inspired. You did great. Even if you "let it go" and didn't loose the "last 24" you should congratulate yourself for not gaining any back. That is a major accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. My first goal is to loose 30lbs so I can get below 200. I'm hoping to find inspiration, accountability and encouragement here.

30 pounds will make a huge difference I promise. I remember losing my first 25 and it was awesome. Healthy is the key :)
  • kpush910
    kpush910 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm 5'8" 168lbs. Goal is to lose 10-15 lbs, goal weight 155. I survived the holidays OK - just a pound or two extra - hopefully will work that off skiing this weekend!
  • heycindyb
    Options
    Hi I have 20-25 lbs that have been 'hanging on" for the last 3 years.....uggh, time to let them go!