Post-Pregnancy Goals?

Options
momma_gem
momma_gem Posts: 11 Member
Hello everyone! I hope every is having a wonderful time with your new bundles of love :smile:

I was wondering what everyone's goals are, so we can help cheer each other on. Are you trying to get to a certain weight? Want to fit into a certain piece of clothing? Burn all of your maternity clothes like me)? :tongue:

I gained about 50 pounds during the course of two back-to-back pregnancies, so I have a long way to go. I have a long-term goal in several parts:

1.) Lose the weight from Pregnancy #2 - about 20 lbs (only 2 lbs away from that right now!)
2.) Lose the weight from Pregnancy #1 - about 20 more lbs.
3.) Get rid of all maternity clothes!
4.) Lose the 10 lbs I gained during the "honeymoon phase"

Then I should be back to the shape I was in when I married my husband :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pamperedgirl83
    Options
    right now i am the smallest i have been in probably 10 years. this is the smallest my hubby has ever seen me. my goal is to get to 160. i haven't been that small since i was a sophomore in high school.
  • freeandfitlyon
    Options
    I gave birth to a baby girl on Sept 28th, so 5 weeks ago.
    My goals are to lose 15-17 pounds, exercise 5 times a week and reduce my sugar intake. I would like to lose about 3 pounds per month. Steady is safe, right?

I started exercising today and I keep a nutrition journal on the website. It helps me to keep my focus on and be less tempted to mess things up :-) Will see how things go.
  • christianbaby
    christianbaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my baby July 16, 2013 and I gained 54 pounds booo I have a lot to lose! I want to lose about 20 more pounds:)
  • damselduck
    damselduck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Burning my maternity clothes would be awesome!!! I'm so tired of only being able to fit in them even though my LO is 9 months old. It's time to get my butt in gear!!!
  • slimme630
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lbs. Im 3.5 months postpartum and 15 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight but I started to diet prior to getting pregnant so i want to continue. Im giving myself until june 30th
  • astronima
    Options
    There is this amazing dress I have that I want to wear for my brother in laws wedding in August. However, my goal is to be fit and healthy before my 30th in March. I was 154 when I got prego and gained 39 pounds from it. My son is now 2 and I'm at 165.....I have three months to get my butt in gear :smile:
  • slimme630
    Options
    So doable, what will be your workout(s) and dieting plan?