New Year's Eve P90X3 workout

Options
Did you kill it today?

Replies

• stangirl1995
    stangirl1995 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The Warrior ROCKS!!! Love this workout!!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    New Year's Eve

Finished Week 2 Agility X. The time went by more quickly this time and I was able to do most moves. I will say "most" since there were a couple when I had to stop with 5 or 10 seconds left. My heartrate got up to the 180s and I burned 550 calories this time. Not bad at all.

Menu is on track and I don't plan to have more than a glass of champagne tonight, if at all.

Dec31.jpg

I'm still researching the FitBit thing. The military BX has the Flex (tax free) but not the Force. I am trying to decide if it is worth the extra money to get the top line model or not. Ugh, First World Problems!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's Eve.

Mike
  • pandora13
    pandora13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome!!! I got in my Day 2 workout done (Agility X)...I am super happy!! I was feeling lazy, but then I told myself it was only 30 darn minutes!! I have time for that...lol. Anyways, got it done and I worked up an awesome sweat!! Now to stay on track with food...water is all down. Hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve!!!
  • AngDenSti
    Options
    Day 5, CVX is done!! My heart rate was up and it felt great!! I got in my 10,000 steps today and have done well with my diet. I'm making homemade pizza with the kids tonight and am going to have a big salad and only one small slice of pizza. :)
    I can't wait to see if I've dropped any weight on Monday.

You guys are doing awesome!! Looking at your posts is really motivating me to get my workouts in and eat healthy. :)

Happy New Year!!
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Accelerator workout today (Week 3 day 1 of the Lean schedule)! I was tempted to skip it but my husband didn't let me :) I'm happy now that he 'made' me do it! Feeling stronger!!!!