Summer 2014 Due Date Club

Options

Replies

• nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5 weeks pregnant and due Sept. 1st! So far, so good... had a mild bout of nausea yesterday and I'm certainly feeling some fatigue, but all in all, I'm just excited! This is baby #2 for me. My little girl is 4 1/2 right now :) Here's to healthy mommies and healthy babies!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I'm due 4 July 2014! And it's my first - soooooooo excited!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop ladies and I'm BACK again!! Officially expecting bayb # 2 on August 28th (give or take). So far this pregnancy is 100% different from my last one as the cravings have started HARD CORE!! Whats everyone doing for snacks!

Anyone feeling twice as tired with second pregnancy??

I'm so tired this time! With my first, I would come home, nap, eat and go back to bed. It was so much easier with a toddler to chase after!

Now, I'm easily asleep on the couch by 7. My hubby has been awesome - putting our little guy to bed (we're transitioning to the big boy bed with some difficulty!) and then I can just go right to bed.

Yesterday, I made myself go to the grocery store around 3:30 - but it was so hard to change out of my PJs - I just didn't want to get up from the couch!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow - and hoping that I can get some energy to start walking again. I know that will help with the exhaustion!

I'm right there with you. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I don't have motivation to do anything but sleep or lounge around. Yesterday I woke up at 7:30 with my second child and I didn't get a nap with him but I napped at about 5 until he decided that was enough sleep for me and attacked me and at 6:30 I finally went to return a movie. Notice I didn't say anything about getting out of my PJs..lol I didn't even really want to take a shower at the end of the day because I was just that tired. This one is killing me between the all day sickness and the exhaustion.
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, first baby due on 2nd August, its been really tough being in my firat trimester over the festive season! When i found out i was pregnant I thought i'd be super healthy, wanting to eat the best for baby, but the past few weeks i have comfort eaten to ridiculous excess, resulting in a horrid cold I've had for weeks now.

I've got my mojo back and want to get back on track with MFP to eat healthier and try and incoporate exercise, when i have the energy! Before i found out i was pregnant I was doing T25, then when i found out I stopped straight away - stupid really but felt like I was going to dislodge the tiny little bean if I did high impact stuff. So I'm looking for advice on pregnancy exercise and how to stay healthy! Congrats to all of you!
  • Dolci07
    Dolci07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Due July 17th with baby #2. :)
  • arubyrae
    arubyrae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Mommas,

I'm currently 15w pregnant (due around June 26th) with my 2nd child. My daughter is 8 1/2, therefore I'm with a few of the mothers here "starting over again." Within the last week, my extreme fatigue has finally started to let up. So I'm walking about 4 miles a day, yoga, ordered a new HR monitor, and plan on starting another round of Turbofire next week. I'm starting this journey, already overweight unfortunately, so I'm hoping to keep my weight gain between 15-20 lbs.

Good luck everyone,
    Amber
  • rbarzat
    rbarzat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just found out we're pregnant with Baby #4! (So maybe a late August, early September due date?)

Cravings with first baby (10 years) - coke a cola and a whole lot of fruit
    Cravings with second (8 years) - McDonald's
    Cravings with third (2 years) - TACOS!!!!

I'll be 34 in a couple of weeks and I'm about 30 lbs. heavier than I should be - here's to hoping for healthier cravings this time around! :laugh:
  • firth007
    firth007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 6w and if my math is right I should be due beginning of September 2014. This is baby #1 for me :) Super excited!!
  • Donica_Marie
    Donica_Marie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HELLO I AM ABOUT 5 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS EDD ACCORING TO MY LAST MISSED PERIOD IS SEPT 3RD. THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST BABY - SECOND PREGNANCY ( MISSED CARRIED AT 10.5 WEEKS) WERE HOPING THIS BABY STICKS. AND I CAN MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT THROUGH OUT THIS PREGNANCY :)
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Im due Aug 20 with baby number 4!

I have all girls for far (just turned 6, 4.5, and almost 3). We had trouble conceiving this time around, so the gap is going to be 3.5years! Im worried about that big of an age gap. Im used to about 18 months between births.

Im hoping to have another water birth (vbac), and desperately want another girl (but dont tell hubby I said that, lol!).

Ive had 2 appt alreadu because of a history of m/c (everything looks great now, and im pretty sure this baby has stuck). I gained 5lbs in 2 weeks :thud:. With my last 3 I gained about 25lbs total.....im hoping to keep it to the same amount this time.
  • DisneyLuvnGal
    Options
    I'm due Aug 18 with my second. My only child will be 10 in Aug so it has been a long time for me! Plus last time around I started pregnancy at 330lb and this time I started at 210.

I've already seen the doctor and had an u/s because I am high risk (Kidney transplant). I have a nurse education appt on Friday. I am kind of paranoid about weight gain, I was working out hard 3-4 hours a week taking Krav Maga and now I am basically sleeping all day and eating. I have zero energy to do anything. :(
  • fluttershy2102
    Options
    Due August 13th :)
    (Still yet to be confirmed by the Dr though). I really wanted a winter baby as my first was born July last year, so we were going to have a 1 1/2 year age gap because Arizona summers are INSANE, and it's not fun being the size of a whale in such heat. Oh well, maybe next time we will time it better.
  • ZRx4
    ZRx4 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm due in July and I also live in insanely hot az! Eek! I told the hubby the a chill might be a tad higher this year! Lol. Guess I'll be spending lots of time at the pool too :)
  • doodlebug32
    doodlebug32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I'm due August 1st with my second. I'm a little paranoid about this one, b/c I lost a pregnancy in June - I just want to be as healthy as i can - i have a tendency to treat my body like a garbage disposal with my pregnancies (i gained 60 POUNDS with my first), so i thought joining this forum would be a good idea :) I'm just trying to move more and eat well and the rest is out of my hands! I wish everyone a happy and healthy nine months!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am due August 27th with my 4th! I was obese with my other pregnancies, but had gotten in the best shape of my life before this one. I'm hoping that will make it easier since I am old now! I'm worried about watching the scale creep back up after fighting so hard to lose the weight.
  • Gingersnaps703
    Gingersnaps703 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Due July 5th with our third baby. Hoping for a girl this time!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm due on 6/22 with our first child. I'm almost 17 weeks. I've finally started to feel better so i'm trying to get back to tracking and exercising. Just joined the gym last night and walked 2 miles on the treadmill.. once I get used to this for a bit, I may start to try to get back into running (ran a marathon at 3 weeks pregnant but haven't done anything since then).. i'm a little scared to full on run pregnant. it's so silly!
  • cnriley2513
    cnriley2513 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm due July 13th, we find out on the 23rd of this month what the gender is :)
  • lovelymerry
    Options
    Hey Sexy Mamas!!! July 24th...12wks today! I'm trying to watch what I eat as well. I just joined mfp so anyone who are serious loggers please add me. I'm 5'2'' and started at 155/156. As of yesterday I was 156.3 so I'm doing good so far. I'm concerned about gaining too much weight because I gained 49 with my first and was only able to lose 24/25 of that. And my baby is 11yrs old. (shame) Hoping for a more healthy pregnancy this time. I'm getting way too old for this...
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your pregnancies :-). I am due June 1st with our first. We are waiting until the baby is born to find the sex.