How old are your babies or when is yours due ??

Options
kathrine90
kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
Hiya.
If you already have babies how old are they ??
Or for mums-to-be when is your little one due ??
I'm due on the the 1st of January but have a feeling i'm going to give birth around 37 weeks.

Replies

• Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm due on the 17th of December and, like you Kathrine, I always had this idea that my baby would come two weeks earlier than that but now I'd prefer it if he would come on his due date or a bit after because I still have heaps to do and feel comfortable enough... I kind of enjoy these last weeks with just my man (husband), we won't have that for so long...!!! I love the quietness in the house, sleeping all night, cuddling with my husband, and also feeling my baby in my belly, all things that will change soon enough. So I don't mind the wait for now :)
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Ten weeks to go for me - due on January 30, but imagine, like my first pregnancy, I'll be induced about five days early due to rising blood pressure. Although, it's behaving itself at the moment so I might go full term and, for her sake, having her birthday as far away from Christmas as possible would be better.
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My youngest baby is 3 months, my others are 7 (8 in a few days), and 5 but 6 in a couple months. My January baby is easy to get bday presents for at after Christmas sales/clearance :-D
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    When my baby is born they will be around 11 months apart.
  • roxyj0mar
    roxyj0mar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was due December 11th, but she came 6 weeks early, was born October 30th. She was in nicu for 13 days, but we're now & she's doing good.
  • tinybry
    tinybry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm due on the 4th December. I have a daughter who has just turned 3 :)
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa. Due with our first on 12-6! I'm up about 25 lbs right now so I feel like I've managed weight gain fairly well but am hoping to lose it and maybe 15 more in the coming year.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Howdy- I'm Josie and My son is four and I'm due January 6th :)

ready to meet this little babe
  • UniquelySamara
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

My babies are 16 months old and 7 years old, Yes I know big gap lol.
  • cgray1978
    cgray1978 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My daughter is 3 weeks ok'd now.
    I've lost over a stone and a half already just by having her but haven't counted that so now just keen to loose the rest and more!!
  • jesswright1
    jesswright1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my baby is now 12 weeks, and my other kids are 6, 4 and 2. I am ready to get back into the exercise and watching what I eat. I was almost at my goal weight when I got pregnant with Ari, now it is time to get back there again. Just need to find the time and organisation, sometimes a little difficult with 4 kids ;)
  • 3boysunder3
    3boysunder3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have a 3 year old, a 21 months old and the latest addition is nine weeks today. Ready to get back into shape and any support and motivation is appreciated.
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello Mummies,
    I'm Julie and I have 2 gorgeous children.
    H will be 2 this month and J is 3 months old.
    I'm still b/feeding and so need to be careful what I eat.
    My main focus for January is to stop snacking between meals and give up milk & sugar in my tea...something I didn't do before being pregnant with J !!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My son is 6 months old, and I am due with baby #2 the end of May!!!

Feel free to add me, anyone :smile:
  • lucygfield94
    lucygfield94 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 month old son called Jayden feel free to add me xx
  • vcavaleiro
    vcavaleiro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi new mommies! This is my first official post. It's taken a while but here I am-ready for real change! I have an almost 11 week old baby and a 3 1/2 year old. I gained about 40 pounds with this pregnancy and have lost about 20-25 lbs of that weight through breastfeeding and childbirth itself. These last 20 lbs will.not.come.off!! I'm hoping MFP will be the thing I need to get back in control of my ravenous eating!!
  • LADYFAHMY
    Options
    Hi all

I have 3 boys. Youngest is 4 months, so ready to lose this baby weight now! Trying to keep active and planning on long walks with bubba.
  • megskin15
    Options
    I have a beautiful 6.5 month old daughter :)
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    My boys are 11, 8, 6 and 3 and my surprise daughter is 9 weeks :happy:
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!~! I am Brandi and I have a 5yo Nov baby boy as well as a 12wo March baby boy. :heart: :heart:
    Does anyone live in the Hampton Roads area?