Welcome!!!!

Options
I am Shelitha Gordon- Dawson. Welcome!!! We are in CONTROL!!!!
Lets put away the spanxs, girdles, and having to tuck, duck, and hide
the parts of our body we don't like. God give us each day to be better
in all facets of our lives... So lets work on this together. Lets change what
we can change and PRAY about the rest. We welcome all newcomers...
We in this together! Hugs and kisses as we strut back into shape!!!!

Replies

• slimbf7
    slimbf7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree no spanx
  • lyricalkee123
    Options
    I agree, no spanks and girdles either! Those things are killers. Be blessed in your workouts today everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amen! And thank you for creating this group! God bless you all:happy:
  • luvsomemichelle
    Options
    I am scared of no SPANX!!!! But i am going to do it!!!! Im gonna get my pear shape firm!!!
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I was totally thinking about going out and buying spanx...until I read this post :tongue: I will mend my evil buying habits and go get a workout vid instead. Any favorites please pass the info along!

Thanks for starting this group Shelitha!
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be more excited then to find this group! PRAISE GOD! God is good YAY! I so need to get back on my game and you ladies may be the push I need to do it. Thank you :)
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelitha! My name is Debbie. Thank you for creating this group.....I'm so excited to be a part of it! Looking forward to meeting new friends here. God bless us all!
  • mountainmama321
    Options
    Love the title of this group and excited to begin my journey with you lovely ladies. Good luck to all and bring on 2014!
  • Angelface313
    Options
    Thanks for being so welcoming. I can't wait to meet new friends to help me on this journey :)
  • ANUME2014
    ANUME2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Than you for the nice words, and encouragement! I was searching and looking for people to help me in the process I prayed on it logged in and their this post was thank you all so much we can so this..
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I look forward to giving as well as receiving encouragement from this group. I'm thanking God for all his amazing blessings and asking Him to give me the strength, motivation, willpower, dedication, courage, etc... to change the things that I can as I continue along my journey to healthier living. Everyone be blessed . Can't wait to hear what healthy lifestyle changes you all will be embarking upon for the new year. Blessings to everyone and Happy New Year.
  • drewgirl56
    drewgirl56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to be a part of this group of empowered, inspirational women. Let's DO this, Ladies!!
  • lottichar
    lottichar Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Lotti. I'm so excited to have found this group and I look forward to getting to know you all!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello Lotti, nice to meet you. We're claiming victories in 2014!!!