Day 2... How's it Going?

Options
krush1957
krush1957 Posts: 13 Member
Good Morning, Peeps!
Of course all I did yesterday was think about food, logging food, what food to eat, did I eat enough? YADA<YADA<YADA!

I used to not like that, but for some reason I m beginning to see that I need a stable beginning to make the life changes I need to make.

I see so many peeps on this site that are doing it! Losing weight and keeping it off. And living life despite food.

I'm thinking leading a healthy normal life is within reach... How about you? What are your feelings of constantly thinking about food?

Replies

• Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I find that I have the most success when I am focused on my goal. My focus helps me to make better evaluate my options so that I make better choices. Healthy eating and living are disciplines and like all habits require replication and positive reinforcement before they become ingrained. Therefore, I think this initial focus on food is a good thing and it helps to achieve the ultimate goal of good eating and a healthy weight.
  • krush1957
    krush1957 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I find that I have the most success when I am focused on my goal. My focus helps me to make better evaluate my options so that I make better choices. Healthy eating and living are disciplines and like all habits require replication and positive reinforcement before they become ingrained. Therefore, I think this initial focus on food is a good thing and it helps to achieve the ultimate goal of good eating and a healthy weight.

Yeah, you're probably right. I am getting excited to find some new recipes. I do like to cook and its gotten cold here so Iam thinking of a good veggie soup for dinner.